M.C Serch forcing the staff to buy his shitty $20 chinese shirts.

JacquesClouseau

The Pink Panther
I can tell you with absolute certainty, he doesn't talk like that unless he's "on." Serch takes code-switching to a totally new level.

I don't know what the deal with those shirts is. He's not creative enough to have made them, or even directed anyone to make them for him. Not to mention, he's a recovering weed "addict" and may not even drink, if I'm not mistaken. He does like to smoke cigars, because that seems classy to some people. So fucking stupid.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
I see he's given up the painfully obvious hair dye which made an appearance in the vibe video. They probably put the price up by a nickel.

A nickel? Who said a dime? I haven't got your quarter! You owe me a dollar! (etc)

viberight.jpg

IanHalperin

Hosting Brunch at a Night Club.
I can tell you with absolute certainty, he doesn't talk like that unless he's "on." Serch takes code-switching to a totally new level.

I don't know what the deal with those shirts is. He's not creative enough to have made them, or even directed anyone to make them for him. Not to mention, he's a recovering weed "addict" and may not even drink, if I'm not mistaken. He does like to smoke cigars, because that seems classy to some people. So fucking stupid.

He must be a multi millionaire. So why is he selling the underpaid staff shitty shirts for $20?

Is it some "I always be on the hustle" type shit?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!

I'm glad you stopped by the forum, brother