Murder Pat is back.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
he hides the venue name to avoid the fact that they're an extremely controversial company, supplying firearms to violent niggers. Pat wants to keep his gun safety and advocacy LARP
1715728053125.png

2017 tweet
1715728147244.png

fat

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts Welcome💨
he hides the venue name to avoid the fact that they're an extremely controversial company, supplying firearms to violent niggers. Pat wants to keep his gun safety and advocacy LARP
View attachment 199372

2017 tweet
View attachment 199373

fat
Fat lying faggot. Notice he removed the cheap shit from his glock except for compensator after he got called out on it.

edit: i can't read, didn't see it was from 2017. so he was still saving up for the other $11 in accessories

Last edited:

RobertMewler

Ammo is better than it was for at least a couple years during da corona, honestly. I also buy in bulk online because I live in a FREE STATE in REAL AMERICA, though.
True. Also, doubtful she was firing hollow points (which would be obscenely wasteful). You buy ammo online using your name, address, and banking info? Congrats. You're on a list. Best to buy ammo in person with cash (preferably at gun shows now that prices have come down).

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
True. Also, doubtful she was firing hollow points (which would be obscenely wasteful). You buy ammo online using your name, address, and banking info? Congrats. You're on a list. Best to buy ammo in person with cash (preferably at gun shows now that prices have come down).

I'll keep this in mind, thanks.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.

I have been on lists since I was fawkin 14 snnnnniff. If you're not actually hoarding weapons and ammo for terroristic purposes there's probably no real reason to be paranoid. If you do have a reason to be paranoid, gahbless.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
1. He has no women friends
2. He has no friends
This.

There's no way that this is a true story. Pat has shown time and time again, albeit unintentionally, how low he regards women ( the "accidental anal" joke he blamed on a equally non-existent female friend ). Women pick up on shit like that, and there's no way that any woman is hanging around with Pat because he's a friend and they feel "safe" around him.

Also, Pat is toxic and has zero real life friends left. The smoking gun here is that, any time Pat has socialized in the past, it always ends up with a selfie - even his hairstylist ended up caught in a selfie.

If these targets were genuinely Pat, and they weren't sent to him from someone else or old pics he had stored on his laptop, then I guarantee you that he was alone. I would bet my house on it.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
This.

There's no way that this is a true story. Pat has shown time and time again, albeit unintentionally, how low he regards women ( the "accidental anal" joke he blamed on a equally non-existent female friend ). Women pick up on shit like that, and there's no way that any woman is hanging around with Pat because he's a friend and they feel "safe" around him.

Also, Pat is toxic and has zero real life friends left. The smoking gun here is that, any time Pat has socialized in the past, it always ends up with a selfie - even his hairstylist ended up caught in a selfie.

If these targets were genuinely Pat, and they weren't sent to him from someone else or old pics he had stored on his laptop, then I guarantee you that he was alone. I would bet my house on it.
100%. I was going to say if Pat didn't just post some old photos to completely fabricate this story then he absolutely just went to the range, possibly with Niki since he claims he bought her a gun for Christmas and this was the result.

Pat, being incapable of being honest, had to turn Niki into "a female friend" (I guess that is actually being more honest than calling her a wife) who is being "stalked" so he can look like Hero Pat who knows tons of women who come to him for help because he's such a manly man's man who does man stuff all the time.

100%. I was going to say if Pat didn't just post some old photos to completely fabricate this story then he absolutely just went to the range, possibly with Niki since he claims he bought her a gun for Christmas and this was the result.

Pat, being incapable of being honest, had to turn Niki into "a female friend" (I guess that is actually being more honest than calling her a wife) who is being "stalked" so he can look like Hero Pat who knows tons of women who come to him for help because he's such a manly man's man who does man stuff all the time.

It's also his response to that police report for which he was arrested and booked for threatening to murder his friend, his wife, and his unborn daughter, and the rape posts on Xitter.

"That never happened, child. I'm an ally and a champion of women's rights, child. I LOVE ABORTION, child."