My cat just died

There's some European folklore that claims cats reincarnate and find their owners again. I dunno if it's all nonsense, but after losing my boy Pete (my avatar), I keep hoping he'll come back around in a different pelt. Maybe that day will come for both of us. Who knows...
I miss my Jason. When my fiance died, I brought him with me to Spain. He was a queens apt dweller, but I acclimated him to outdoors in Spain. Some fag boar hunters dogs chased him off and probably killed him. I miss him everyday. Sorry about Pete brothaman.

TorpidSloth

I accidentally ran over a cat once and felt nothing. Did the same with a pigeon and it was equivalent. Just a curiosity of "should I go back and see what it looks like now?" kind of thing. But I blubbered like a queer when my childhood dog died and I'm still reluctant to get a pet dog now almost 25 years later thanks to that experience.

Tl;dr - cats are shit, but everyone's different. Sorry for your loss.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
I had a calico cat I named Solomon, because he would horde all his kills (various small critters) in his litter box (his kingdom). I used to walk him like a dog, except without a leash, and the walk involved him "stalking" me from 30 yards away.

He would follow me for 20-30 mins, once all the way to a Walmart, and then waiting for me outside the entrance like a trained pup...to stalk me back home.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
I had a calico cat I named Solomon, because he would horde all his kills (various small critters) in his litter box (his kingdom). I used to walk him like a dog, except without a leash, and the walk involved him "stalking" me from 30 yards away.

He would follow me for 20-30 mins, once all the way to a Walmart, and then waiting for me outside the entrance like a trained pup...to stalk me back home.
Just so you know, calicos are almost always female

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
I miss my Jason. When my fiance died, I brought him with me to Spain. He was a queens apt dweller, but I acclimated him to outdoors in Spain. Some fag boar hunters dogs chased him off and probably killed him. I miss him everyday. Sorry about Pete brothaman.
There are still rural hunting areas in Spain? How does that work with weapons?
I thought in Western Europe that practically didn't exist anymore