Nice Network, Stupid

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
There is legitimately a reality where Anthony grew some fucking balls, talked to the Opster, and they reunited in like 2016. It should never be forgotten the only one who prevented that was retarded Nana. “Duhhh why would anyone wanna do a show with Opie?” Because it was the OPIE AND ANTHONY SHOW and both of them are worthless without the other. Unlike reuniting in 2024 where no one gives a fuck, if they reunited in 2016 those 2 years off would be looked at as a Hiatus ala Sex for Sam 3. The O&A show would still be going today and would have carried the (small amount of) relevance it had in 2014 before the firing.

Anthony is legitimately like one of those retarded band members who gets a big head because all the girls are cheering for him when he plays the guitar. He leaves and puts out a solo album and realizes people only want to hear the band, not fucking him. And any sane person would realize they need to rejoin the band, not forge ahead in absolute delusion thinking the next record will hit it big, all the while fuming about how shitty your lead singer was and how he held you back and never did anything for the band…you know, the band that MADE YOU WHAT YOU WERE.

Greggshells was not some blowing off steam about working with Opie but a true destruction to the brothaman. You don’t do a two hour long show taking calls shitting on the guy and his family because they’re “difficult to work with.” Nana fucking hated Opie and we can all guess why. It had nothing to do with comedy or passive aggressiveness but because Gregg Hughes is an honest to god successful white man with a white family, who didn’t have to get his cock sucked by AIDS riddled faggots and marry his brothers sloppy seconds.

I'd genuinely like to know the OnA numbahs circa 2014. We'll never know but anecdotally it seemed the zeitgeist had past. If OnA was continuing to this day I'd be surprised at 5-figure concurrent listeners.

<- Post number five-thousand having to explain that the show was done in 2014 and everyone was just looking for an excuse to end it.

I don't think even the hosts cared about the fame or opportunity to entertain being dried up; just the money. OnA coming back, be it 2015 or 2025, would get a small spike in giddy nostalgic faggots before tapering off into obscurity as they remember the two lazy queens couldn't be bothered to put effort in.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
I hate/love that stupid worm and anth are friends. It’s been almost 10 fuck years and Norton has been on there 10 times? Nice friendship, stupid.

"Friends" who probably never communicate outside of a few texts a year. You never heard of them hanging out even when they were on the show together. Even Jimmy and Opie hung out more.
Jim probably wouldn't wanna mooootherfuck the guy since that would stop the last couple hundred OnA fans from buying his crap, and Ant has no reason to hate Jimmy because he married a delicious ladyboy instead of a disgusting sheboon niggerilla.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I'd genuinely like to know the OnA numbahs circa 2014. We'll never know but anecdotally it seemed the zeitgeist had past. If OnA was continuing to this day I'd be surprised at 5-figure concurrent listeners.

<- Post number five-thousand having to explain that the show was done in 2014 and everyone was just looking for an excuse to end it.
I don’t know if it’s about an excuse to “end” it. Of course Opie talked about wanting to move on but I can understand where he’s coming from. Op and Ant had issues with each other that was never gonna go away if they kept doing the show or even talked it out. They needed SOME time apart to do their own things (and realize why they needed each other.) If you showed Opie and Ant their realities today I can guaran-damn-tee they would take working with each other over streaming on Youtube to >500 people.

If O&A continued post 2014, whatever their numbers were (probably low 5 figures), they would have kept bleeding subs…but fuck it. They would have made money. The minute the show broke up it went from bleeding subs to a full on massacre. No one was left and ESPECIALLY not after they realized it was never getting back together. Like who seriously warmed up and kept listening to the Opie show, J&S, or Compound Media? I’d stake like 1% of their listeners.
I don't think even the hosts cared about the fame or opportunity to entertain being dried up; just the money. OnA coming back, be it 2015 or 2025, would get a small spike in giddy nostalgic faggots before tapering off into obscurity as they remember the two lazy queens couldn't be bothered to put effort in.
Which is why I wouldn’t even want a reunion today. It’d just be about money and nothing else. And if thats the motivation you fucking know they wouldn’t work their shit out before hand. Within 6 months they would blow up on each other and the show would end. Plus Cumia is a disgusting fucking unfunny pedophile so why the fuck would I clap and cheer just because he’s with Opie again.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
Unlike reuniting in 2024 where no one gives a fuck, if they reunited in 2016 those 2 years off would be looked at as a Hiatus ala Sex for Sam 3. The O&A show would still be going today and would have carried the (small amount of) relevance it had in 2014 before the firing.

Them reuniting at this point would be an incredibly sad sight. They only work in a radio setting and I don't see any station hiring them in 2024. It'd also be pretty pointless since Ant seems like he's not far from death now. If he starts drinking heavily again (if he isn't already) then he's pretty much done.

So who’s left, Nana, Gavin, Geno, Chrissie, and then Bill and Jordan?

This point why the fuck do you still wanna work there? Know the other 3 don’t care, but not great look working for a guy who tweets nigger daily in various ways.

Then again the old gal is quite not relevant; so nobody’s gonna give two fucks
Chrissie Mayr needs to show her fat fucking tits before they deflate from her baby growing up. God, I want to see her get pounded out by two niggers without condoms while she’s still pregnant

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van
Artie > Redbar and it’s not even close. Redbar was a blip in Compounds history and probably got paid like shit. I still dont know who the fuck he is so he’s certainly not some “get”.

Anthony hired Artie expecting it to be a reinvention of the show that would jump start this “ rise again”. He paid him hundreds of thousands of dollars. And all he did was fucking nod off and bleed all over the studio. Never promoted the show or network. Never brought any new subs or fans. Anthony probably still spits on his floor thinking about hiring that guy.
If Artie had pulled that shit with anyone else I would’ve lost the little respect I have for him. The fact that he bamboozled Nana makes me genuinely :image_9248_m: happy.

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
If Nana was smart, she would have taken the wealth she had following her firing, hired a broker and simply play the stock market and enjoy a comfortable living in her golden years.

But nah. Nigger Cumia had a bad case of "I'll show you all!", and boy did he. Who would have thought that an alcoholic with a shit work ethic who never wanted to deal with the business side of things such as contracts would be an ill fit to run a media company?
He's like the Pacific Islanders that built wooden b-29s, but he built a shitty nonfunctional version of XM.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
The funniest thing is Artie fleeced him for hundreds of thousands, continued to be an astronomical fuck-up, and will still outlive Nana. As much as I’d love for AntH and his lover Gavin to die in a queer suicide pact, it’ll be so much funnier to see Gavin and Artie doing rails together off AntH’s budget-friendly coffin.
The funniest thing about that whole shitshow is how the sub dug up financial records that showed Nana was taking out loans against the McMansion to pay Artie and then Artie would no-show constantly.

Anthony Cumia - respected by nobody.

Last edited: