Nice sister, stupid

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Screen-Shot-2021-07-04-at-9.08.13-AM.png

Sef.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
"Big tummy, your man still love me" fucking sucks so hard. I know she's trying to talk like a shine but what the hell causes someone to think that sounds cool? Lead paint exposure at a young age? You're white (sorta) you fat retard. Act like it.
She is trying to act like she is taking other womens men when she is just a side slampig. When the holidays hit she is the one at home alone and the dude is with his family.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
I love fatties and having one on top of you is awesome if you're up to the challenge. All that fuckin' blubber pinning you to the bed, burying your face in her fuckin stomach while she huffs puffs bobbles and sweats on you is just terrific. Burying your hands in her ass meat while her big tube sock titties fly all over the place. Ugh. Betsy's missing out.

G

Ribs me hard when I imagine Resto's face as he reads these threads. I bet when the little Keebler Elf took the case on he thought it would be another easy internet lawsuit where he bullies people to take things down. Nice legal legacy, stupid.
So accurate, this little fag, has a career from threatening yelpers who made the mistake of criticizing narcissistic cafe owners, who think their butternut squash soup that tastes like cinnamon toast crunch in pureed kale is the best thing ever.