No, No, No. I Don't Regret Moving to SC

Brotherman I've been trying to find it to no avail. It was def. not with Kerryn who is memory serves is also a literal whore but cosplays as a comic? No this was a straight up Onlyfans whore
I kinda remembered that as I was typing, I can't remember the whooore tho' (they all the same)... if it comes to me then I'll post it so someone can find it... I can remember the incident but not who

JebJoh

Nah come on. Remember last year when he was drunk and bragging to an onlyfans whore about his money? He showed her a picture of his investment account and w/o skipping a beat she looked him dead in the eyes and said "I have more." He looked suicidal, was very funny.

My point is, surely he's not retarded enough to show some whore [x] hundred K and expect that she be "wow'd." He's got to have at least 7 figures in there.

That's really my only point of reference to disagree with your financial analysis but I think it's strong. Please advise.
My theory here is that he had just gotten that $770,000 loan transferred to his checking account and he showed her that.

JebJoh

Do you think 🐜 included Cost of Living increases for the residuals Brotha Joe EARNED? Think it was in one lump sum every year or paid out biweekly like a paycheck?
My best guess from Joe's posts is that he had the money transferred into his business and nana would add extra cash if joe needed a van or a PA for "the business" Similar to what Opie did except Opie invested in restaurants, rental properties and fishing boats with his brothers and his brothers actually made some money with the investments

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
GOT a check. He doesn't any longer.
That makes sense because Ant was paying Brotha Joe residuals based on the numerous radio contracts Joe and Opie made possible for Ant.

Joe wouldn't be entitled to the earnings from the struggling podcast venture. Joe is probably the one who requested the payments to stop, based on that premise

JebJoh

That makes sense because Ant was paying Brotha Joe residuals based on the numerous radio contracts Joe and Opie made possible for Ant.

Joe wouldn't be entitled to the earnings from the struggling podcast venture. Joe is probably the one who requested the payments to stop, based on that premise
I do want a recap of the day nana had to tell joe that his allowance was not coming. I wonder if he told him "This is your last check, I can't afford this anymore" or if nana just avoided Joe for awhile when the payment was due and joe had to chase him to find out he wasn't getting paid anymore.

Petworth dude

Back from Miami!
According to Danny she gets a check. I know some of you are inclined not to believe him but why lie about it. We all know Joe gets a check from a retarded childhood handshake so why would Dawn not get anything. “Hey big bro remember all those times you and Joe grabbed my tits? 60k a year.” Even though she actually has a career unlike those two bums who would deny free money.
Thank you for clarifying, Suester. I'd delete my original comment, but I understand that's no longer allowed in these parts.

Last edited:
Remember when he was trying to make money mining Bitcoin and would brag about his setup on a weekly basis? You know, like a 16 year old with a paper route would do?

Like nigga you should have a net worth exceeding 20 million dollars. Your partner has like 20 million in real estate alone. What the fuck is wrong with you?

I don't think he lost it all at the tables either. He lost don't get me wrong, but not big. He would always say really dumb shit about stocks, get the basic terminology wrong like worse than Patrick wrong, and take screenshots of moderate gains during boom cycles. I bet he lost it all on options plays and basic index funds.

Opie's condo tripled in value since he purchased it. Ant lost money on a McMansion in suburban Jewville. How is that even possible?

I'm gonna say total net worth is less than 3.
Opie was notoriously cheap where it was one of the few running bits on the show he allowed to be put in the barrel for.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Brotherman I've been trying to find it to no avail. It was def. not with Kerryn who is memory serves is also a literal whore but cosplays as a comic? No this was a straight up Onlyfans whore
That clip of Elsa Jean ridiculing Nana's finances and then of Nana panicking and haha-holy shitting it started doing the rounds on Reddit before CM started getting the clips taken down for copyright.

JebJoh

I have my sources :) VERY accurate.
So allow us to avail ourselves of your resources.

When did nana realize that he was on his path to ruin? Did he think that somehow his podcast would relaunch his career?

How much of his house did he have to re-mortgage just to maintain his lifestyle?

What was the final straw that made him realize he had to sell the house even if he was taking a million plus loss on the deal?

Did he have bills piling up that he couldn't pay at one point?

Is nana currently looking for new sources of income?

How did Joe find out he was off the dole? How did he react?

Could Joe have supported himself without his allowance?

I've been guessing at the numbers, but I saw the writing on the wall years ago and when I told people he was losing his house people disagreed and seemed to believe nana has some cash stockpile from his Opie days.