No, No, No. I Don't Regret Moving to SC

He didn't plead guilty to third-degree assault and blocking someone’s breathing, he just "took a deal" and was innocent because he dindu nuthin.

They were just playing everyone's favorite game of "Hide the Gun & Bite the Hand" and it went too far.

They're crime ridden hell holes, until he's part of the crimes then suddenly it's a railroad of of justice somehow because nothing is ever his fault. (Then pretended to go to rehab, and pretended to his friends that he was taking it seriously so they would cover his show for free while he was away)
He's only living down there because a) he has nowhere else to go and b) he can't be on his own right now. Nana was totally gassed while aimlessly meandering around in his yard, he's obviously weak and enfeebled, and needs Missy to help him in and out of the tub, remind him to take his heart pills and etc. He'd much rather be shacked up in some dingy apartment in Long Island, pounding beers all night and spitting on the floor, but both his health and his finances just won't allow it.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
Montana is for people who enjoy the outdoors and is out of his budget anyway. Plus with his heart he couldn't deal with the elevation. What in God's name would Nana do in Montana? Move in next to Richard Spencer's mansion in Whitefish and go on some hikes?

Charleston is almost 25% African American and he's a few minutes from town. The gun/race stuff is just something he clings to for his Twitter image which is his life. I 100% guarantee you he deals with more blacks in SC than he ever did in Roslyn Heights. He moved to SC bc he knows he'll need help soon/Missy is useless and his siblings are nearby.
He moved so he could keep raping that faggot Warren

Stent

Parody account. Relax, ya twink
Niggas gonna buy his house at the Greenville County tax auction.
View attachment 193623
Hire (trick) Bobo into going along and obnoxiously yelling "1 dolla, 1 dolla, 1 dolla!"

He moved so he could keep raping that faggot Warren
bingo-same.gif

I think he lives near that retention pond. Hope he drives into it with his 15 year old jaguar and dies. My car is as old as the age I like to fuck! Haha holee shiit!
He bragged about the Jaguar being a very expensive lease, so I don't think he's had that one for a long time, has he? I've only seen pictures of an SUV at the new niggertown McMansion.

MonsterSteve

Age.
I don’t get it? Anthony, you never lived in the city jackass. You lived in the whitest suburbs in the state and rented a studio in the city for god knows what reason. You should have moved an hour north to where the whites in NY live and still paid way less than Long Island and still been an hour from NYC via train. What a dummy. He uprooted his entire life to move to some shithole in the south.

He uprooted his entire life to move to some shithole in the south.
And he did it on a nigger-rich whim in the midst of a long booze bender, which makes it even funnier. Nana went to visit his sister, and ended up in Greenville. He was all sauced up, in a genteel, mostly white, small, gentrified, city downtown area, and he lost his shit, and assumed the entire state was a pristine whites-only paradise. He'd bought the property and hired a builder before he'd even slept it off.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Honestly I have to question why he didn’t move to Florida. I understand the cost of living is higher but it would be perfect for him. A shitty retirement state for NY boomers who all love Trump and hate blacks.

Really it makes no sense. It’s the perfect fit for him exactly and men his age in general. He’s either really fucking dumb and made a rash decision or he has some warrant in FL for fingering a minor. Probably the latter.

MonsterSteve

Age.
And he did it on a nigger-rich whim in the midst of a long booze bender, which makes it even funnier. Nana went to visit his sister, and ended up in Greenville. He was all sauced up, in a genteel, mostly white, small, gentrified, city downtown area, and he lost his shit, and assumed the entire state was a pristine whites-only paradise. He'd bought the property and hired a builder before he'd even slept it off.
Dude you nailed it. I went to Greenville years back to work for a cuppa tree days and the girl I was meeting with took me out on the town when I was done and it was a neat little place(she ran a jewelry store in some outlet that her father owned). Like you said, once you get out of that area in the sticks it’s nothing like that and I have to imagine it gets boring actually living there when you’re trying to run a “podcast empire”. Back to the chick tho. I got plastered and we ended up in the back of my rental car and I couldn’t keep my dick hard and was sweating to death so she just jerked me off. She was cute as hell and the daughter of some preacher or some shit I was told after the fact. Ahh memories. I miss that job. I got to travel all over the place and fuck random whoooas.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
What’s additionally funny is that it was already in the process of being built and his gay realtor brought him out to see it. It was a Carmella Soprano spec house the builder started building for a relative (if I recall the origin story he told correctly).

He signed on the dotted line and the realtor and the builder later chuckled at the folly of the dumb negro from New York.