“Not to be a buzzkill”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
This is one Pats worst ballwashers
IMG_2868.jpeg

It's interesting what he focuses on - Biden's having a rought time with the protests across the country/etc and he seems to be losing younger voters. So now Pat's lecturing people about how they fucked up and have to vote Dem every single time until they die and they can't disagree with anything.

What's funny is that Twitter/X has a younger audience so his stuff is getting no engagement. He's thrown out a bunch of stuff about Trump and Biden this morning designed to go viral and it's failing. Kids don't like being lectured!

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I may hate Trump but I thank god we didn’t get President Hilary Clinton. Imagine Obama if he weren’t charismatic, was more center right, and didn’t have any drive to get progressive shit done like Obamacare. But she would have saved Roe V Wade! And what happens in 2020? Oh right, a worse Republican than Trump could ever be and he would 100% win after 12 years of Dems. He doesn’t realize it could all be a lot worse.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
This is one Pats worst ballwashers
View attachment 195058
He is right though. I see way too many retards asking for Biden to do some shit like just create free healthcare out of magic. How the fuck is he supposed to do that. The President, through being the leader of his party, could pressure congress to pass some legislation but like Pat said in OP theres nothing stopping the SC from striking it down.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He is right though. I see way too many retards asking for Biden to do some shit like just create free healthcare out of magic. How the fuck is he supposed to do that. The President, through being the leader of his party, could pressure congress to pass some legislation but like Pat said in OP theres nothing stopping the SC from striking it down.
I didn’t say they were wrong, but it’s funny they are calling everyone else idiots while also believing you have to vote one party forever like that won’t lead to serious problems.

CuntFucker .

#1 Poster
These people act like an abortion was nothing. They are probably not aware that a fetus is already fully formed at less than 3 months. It's not just a bunch of cells. They already suck their thumb at that age.