Our Friend, Anthony Cumia Destroyer, Malcolm, is Back in the News!

O.J. Simpson named longtime lawyer as his executor in his will
via 6abc App
1000004748.jpg

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
"It's my hope that the Goldmans get zero, nothing," LaVergne told the outlet. "Them specifically. And I will do everything in my capacity as the executor or personal representative to try and ensure that they get nothing," he said.”

Good lord thats one cold nigga.

It’s fawkin’ brutal. OJ pretty much beheaded their son with a knife, throw them a few bucks M fucking hell.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
It’s fawkin’ brutal. OJ pretty much beheaded their son with a knife, throw them a few bucks M fucking hell.
He says earlier in the article that (obviously) the Goldmans are in line because other entities OJ has to pay come first (like the IRS and shit)

But even then you’ll willingly pay out the government but stop any money from going to the family he killed? Ah right so OJ kids can get a few sheckles, they deserve it more.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
He says earlier in the article that (obviously) the Goldmans are in line because other entities OJ has to pay come first (like the IRS and shit)

But even then you’ll willingly pay out the government but stop any money from going to the family he killed? Ah right so OJ kids can get a few sheckles, they deserve it more.
Those Jews already got enough

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter

Didn't the Goldmans already fleece the hell outta OJ over the years in a very publicly vindictive way? I mean, I fucking get it but that might explain why M sounds so stand-offish now.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
If I was him I w
Didn't the Goldmans already fleece the hell outta OJ over the years in a very publicly vindictive way? I mean, I fucking get it but that might explain why M sounds so stand-offish now.
Nah, typical nigger when he owes money. Pleads poverty and spends decades trying not to pay what he owes.
I don’t know why the fuck he wants a memorial, the thing’ll be constantly vandalised

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
I just read OJ's former agent's book and he states that they would do memorabilia signings to raise money for OJ but would divert the funds to different accounts to avoid having to pay the Goldmans anything.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
If I was him I w

Nah, typical nigger when he owes money. Pleads poverty and spends decades trying not to pay what he owes.
I don’t know why the fuck he wants a memorial, the thing’ll be constantly vandalised
OJs before my time, child but watching old clips America used to love him till he murdered 🤔 he was like that nigger from the Allstate commercials