Our Friend, Anthony Cumia Destroyer, Malcolm, is Back in the News!

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
When he rushes 2,000 yards in 14 games, maybe I'll care.

Also, even the Brown family told him to stop being a money grubbing leech when he published If I Did It after stealing the rights to make money off of it. They literally said "It won't bring Ron or Nicole back".
It's mentioned in the book that the Browns cashed in on the situation themselves with the sister writing a book and some other schemes that I'm forgetting because I only read it once and need to re-read it to get info to stick, but the fact that they told Ol' Rollie Fingers Face to shut the fuck up is laughable.

It's a pretty good book and provides more insight into what Mike Gilbert went through as OJ's sports agent. He was in the Made In America doc pretty extensively but the book has a lot of things in it that weren't mentioned in that doc: https://www.amazon.com/How-Helped-J-Away-Murder/dp/1596985518
I watch O.J.: Made in America at least once every 3 years or so. It's the last truly great piece of American television. It's amazing.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
The executor doesn’t have sole discretion over who is owed money. They are there to pay off debts, pay taxes, and distribute assets according to the will. Their discretion comes in around expenses for managing/closing the estate (e.g., making house repairs, hiring estate lawyers, paying for junk removal, etc.).

If OJ signed a contract/settlement to pay or the courts ruled the Goldmans were owed money (which I believe is the case), then that’s really no different than having an outstanding balance on a mortgage or loan. Sure, you can choose to not pay but they have the right to sue the estate to get their money or take the shit back.

If he wants to not pay them, then he’s going to have to show up to court with more than just “OJ never wanted to pay these people so we won’t and never will LOLOL.”

I like M but he knows that the debts and taxes get paid out first before the heirs get their cut.