Pat helping to spread misinformation

TorpidSloth

Can we get a link to see if we are equally disgusted?
This is the closest I can find, but it's nothing like the full version. Maybe someone can find the better one. Think it was WSH or something similar. Surprise, surprise, turns out they were lovers lol - didn't have that context before but it makes sense. Not just for the obvious reason but also the level of violence seemed personal

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”
I'm writing copy for a plastic surgery/med spa client and the copy editor going over it said to me, "You used 'gender reassignment' in this section of the website. I think the correct term is 'gender affirmation.'"

You think, you fruity fuck? I know what I wrote. And I know you're trying to correcT me. I'm not changing it. It's disgusting perversion and the only thing it affirms is that they're degenerate psychopaths. You're lucky I didn't call them "sicko perverts."

Also, you white faggot with a middle eastern name your faggot parents gave you, the doctor himself uses "gender reassignment" because even though he's turned his own back on God by entertaining these reprobates' delusions, he knows the truth. It's an abomination and if any of you have a tranny in your life, do us all a favor and smother them in their beds.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I'm writing copy for a plastic surgery/med spa client and the copy editor going over it said to me, "You used 'gender reassignment' in this section of the website. I think the correct term is 'gender affirmation.'"

You think, you fruity fuck? I know what I wrote. And I know you're trying to correcT me. I'm not changing it. It's disgusting perversion and the only thing it affirms is that they're degenerate psychopaths. You're lucky I didn't call them "sicko perverts."

Also, you white faggot with a middle eastern name your faggot parents gave you, the doctor himself uses "gender reassignment" because even though he's turned his own back on God by entertaining these reprobates' delusions, he knows the truth. It's an abomination and if any of you have a tranny in your life, do us all a favor and smother them in their beds.
" Next time Ill put sex change"

RobertMewler

880ed3562adcf0a2c3d43b9edb51081a.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Is that really the dopey wife? What an embarrassing fucking retard.
This was also after the “dangerous” protests had already happened and this was a safe one in front of a McDonald’s on a Sunday. It was like a week or so after the initial protest riots and Pat was too scared to go to one of those (too many N persons) and waited until one would be majority white people.

RobertMewler

This was also after the “dangerous” protests had already happened and this was a safe one in front of a McDonald’s on a Sunday. It was like a week or so after the initial protest riots and Pat was too scared to go to one of those (too many N persons) and waited until one would be majority white people.
He publicized marches for the next day but went to a garden center instead.

278c8f9427dc63196de61820a9feaab7.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He publicized marches for the next day but went to a garden center instead.

278c8f9427dc63196de61820a9feaab7.jpg
He had to tell his only black friend (that also happens to be a rapist) he’s going to a George Floyd protest. Of course he really did the whitest thing possible by going to a garden center instead. Too many scary N persons at the protest.