Pat is putting his tranny cape on

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
What a hero

1713995736375.png
1713995748667.png

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
I love the picture chosen. An obvious woman getting her shit rocked by a stoic male wrestler, piggy stupidly oinking that anyone woo thinks this is dumb is wrong.
I can't tell if I'm missing a joke or if you missed that the "stoic male wrestler" is a juiced up teenaged bulldyke. Or maybe we're all missing the grand joke that humanity and modern america is 🤔🤔🤔

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

You gotta pump those sink numbers up, funster.
I can't tell if I'm missing a joke or if you missed that the "stoic male wrestler" is a juiced up teenaged bulldyke. Or maybe we're all missing the grand joke that humanity and modern america is 🤔🤔🤔
Yeah this is stupid. anyone who wants to compete in the men’s division should be able to. It’s the women’s one that needs to be protected from troons.

cliveowen

stlaker
Yeah this is stupid. anyone who wants to compete in the men’s division should be able to. It’s the women’s one that needs to be protected from troons.
I'm guessing the law was passed to prevent naturally born men from competing in the women's division. They didn't count on some mentally ill woman shooting herself up with test.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
I'm sure the tranny wants to compete with guys. First day they get to lodge a rape complaint and get a payday.

Hilarious that people think that anything "men's" is just the default and women's are the lesser category (because it's true), so women/trannies should be allowed to compete against men regardless of how the men feel about it.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

You ever feed a rabbit meat?
The funny thing is the guys would probably be fine with ragdolling this bitch. When I was in highschool one of the other schools had a female starting quarterback for a while lol. Not even a big bitch. People used to CRUSH her. Like it made the defense better because the linebackers were trying extra hard to bust through the line and sack this chick into the ground because it was funny and our coach made a big deal about not going easy on her "She wants to play football, fuck her. Take her out." I will say that girl was tough, but she didn't last the whole season. She either quit or got hurt, but good on her for trying. I think "bless her heart" is what the southerners say. I bet she's unable to have children now.