PATRICK CURSED PORSALIN!!

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
If you'd have released something like three years ago you wouldn't be in this mess would you, you stupid limey twunt. I have zero sympathy for him. Can't put out a video, can't back up his files, can't pull together a joke without relying on a thesaurus. Fuck porsalin. The fact that people even still know his name is merely a testament to what a faggot he is.

CuntFucker .

Ben Bowder look-alike
Another win for the Patman

1715810257052.png

Stent

A bong hit?!
Update…

14 hours ago

Hello,

So I’ve tried my best to salvage whatever I could from my project files but it simply doesn’t make any sesne without the visual component. Anything I even try to put out in its current state just wouldn’t work. Additionally, restoring my Premiere timeline to where I was (over four and a half hours of edited video) would take several more months at the very least of sourcing media, cutting lengthy interview segments and stitching a huge timeline back together. I’m essentially faced with redoing over a year’s worth of hard work at a time when I’m already struggling to properly attend to this project.

I had intended for this to be my last video series but given the above I’m going to be calling it a day now instead. Thanks sincerely to everybody who supported me over the years - putting together these ridiculous “documentaries” has definitely been a lot of fun.

I’ll be removing this Patreon page at some point soon so feel free to cancel any time. I’m sorry I couldn’t get this final one done but thankfully others have kindly picked up that particular baton.

Cheers,

Porsalin.
You guys don't understand. It would've been a lot of work. He has standards to maintain. Can you think up a quip to add in every 3 seconds? Didn't think so!

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
I get a Pat doc ain’t easy, especially with Pat’s repetitive stupidity and Porsalin’s style of presentation. But instead of one or two videos, he should’ve done a web series like CWC; he could’ve kept it going for a year or two. Instead, he got too wrapped up with Mersh and Fuentes and wouldn’t leave that shit alone enough to focus on this. Now, he ends his run with a 2 year old video on some fat retarded streamer he found somewhat curious.