Have you considered "are you hiring"?
Screenshot-20240515-220743-Chrome.jpg
Lauren ain't donating shit but that fat pussy to the nigger

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
He took a $130 hit. Ouch.
Screenshot-20240515-204948-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240515-204752-Chrome.jpg
We'd all like 130 dollars for doing nothing, Brandon. Having no shame must be wild. Panhandling on the side for random home expenses would probably be pretty lucrative considering how little effort it takes. Take 5 minutes throwing together a vague sadsack story and a donation page and Paul will throw a couple bucks your way.

Hudson

handsomeblue

pedopaul.jpg

Reposting my AI Eminem Paul Weimer track because I got bars, child:

Prince Justin. I shoot up-skirt shots on the swing. Don't tell your parents a thing.
I'm slimy. let uncle Paul tickle your heinie, and I'll hide where the police can't find me.
I'm frail and wouldn't thrive in jail but I'll still tear up the ball pit to touch your kiddy's tail.
I take pictures aimed inside your strollers, been doing this since flip phone Motorolas.
I'm vulgar. I got the aim of soldier's when a toddler's in my sights, my genital bulges.
High definition photos I'm indulging. No law against pal-ing around and jerking to KP like Joe Cumia told ya.
When it comes to diapers I sink my teeth in like vipers and cum in my pants then tell the science fiction writers.
I get angry when I hear people are childless. I need a psychiatrist, I break down every time I don't have a child to kiss.
My family wishes I was hanging lifeless, asking me why I'm like this.
Well mom, God made me a pedo when I rejected who Jesus Christ is.