PPWN #15

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
That’s theft, you fucking idiot. As if there’s no usury involved? Just leave OnA alone.
That's business, baby boy!
Just leave OnA alone. Just leave.
I bring bits, I feed Nana.. what do you do besides exhibit signs of mental retardation?
@Stent @Phish?
Aww, baby boy!! Right now the Fetterster is being fed lines like Bobo... hopefully the next one's as good as "knock it off spade!" because this was a dud. Capital Grille, GSP, 7pm EST Saturday.

That's business, baby boy!

I bring bits, I feed Nana.. what do you do besides exhibit signs of mental retardation?

Aww, baby boy!! Right now the Fetterster is being fed lines like Bobo... hopefully the next one's as good as "knock it off spade!" because this was a dud. Capital Grille, GSP, 7pm EST Saturday.
You know what’s mentally retarded? Injecting filth into one’s country like you. And you’re no different than a Cumia.

If we ever do make that meet you’d end up in pin striped pajamas, cunt. Kill yourself.

You have forgiven Boq for his child-bride caliphate fantasies and are moving on... why? What happened to make you rationalize befriending and forgiving a child molest-wanter?
Who has forgiven who? I said our conflict came to a conclusion. Enough said. Can you go five seconds without talking about kids being raped? Christ almighty. Oh, that’s right. Your people killed him.