Reason 1/8394759 why Tim Pool is a faggot

Screenshot_20240521_175838_X.jpg

Nice having the same level of comprehension of politics, inflation and corporate greed as Joe Cumia, stupid.

Last edited:

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
just quit your job, buy 50 acres in the country and some chickens and build a house bro

^ Reason 3/8394759

he's such an out of touch retard
He tries to act like he's just another working class kid when he dropped out of high school and has been working for places like Disney his whole career.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
So they used a specific location to measure the Mcdonalds inflation, and they chose fucking LA? How is that representative of the country? And then they don’t even have specified locations for Taco Bell or Chick Fil A.

Inflation is definitely happening but its not unique to Biden and it’s a lot bigger than “burger cost more”. If we really wanna play that game why not compare 2016 prices to 2020?

I also think some of these prices are bullshit. A cheeseburger was not a single dollar in 2019 and it’s not $3 in 2024. At least where I live, a cheeseburger back in 2019 was maybe 1.50 and it’s 1.75 now.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

official ray wilson 😘
You can see the fear in that bald manlets eyes. You know who i wanna discuss politics with, and who i’ll take their intellectual opinion seriously? A fucking meathead who stands up ready to fight in a roidrage when he feels “disrespected”. Imagine arguing the great replacement theory with Master Po
“Acting like a pissed off wigger who just stepped off the slave ship.” I think Tim is trying too hard to stay calm. Comes off as condescending.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
So they used a specific location to measure the Mcdonalds inflation, and they chose fucking LA? How is that representative of the country? And then they don’t even have specified locations for Taco Bell or Chick Fil A.

Inflation is definitely happening but its not unique to Biden and it’s a lot bigger than “burger cost more”. If we really wanna play that game why not compare 2016 prices to 2020?

I also think some of these prices are bullshit. A cheeseburger was not a single dollar in 2019 and it’s not $3 in 2024. At least where I live, a cheeseburger back in 2019 was maybe 1.50 and it’s 1.75 now.

Don’t you live in a trailer in Florida with cheddar Bob who shot himself in the leg with his own gun?