Remember that Gypsy Crusader grifter?

RobertMewler

What makes him a grifter? Did he make promises for money and then reneg? I've only seen a handful of his videos but enjoyed them.

Snake

What makes him a grifter? Did he make promises for money and then reneg? I've only seen a handful of his videos but enjoyed them.
He was constantly plugging his shit. There was a clip someone took of his discord where he kept saying "if you want to help me out, buy a patch" over and over.

He sold drugs to little kids on his criminal record.

LiberalPussy

He was constantly plugging his shit. There was a clip someone took of his discord where he kept saying "if you want to help me out, buy a patch" over and over.

He sold drugs to little kids on his criminal record.
Also wasn’t his Dad in law enforcement? That’s a bit suspicious to some.

Snake

I feel bad for the guy. His drug shit was from when he was a teenager. At the same time I despise him for posting a kiss face on my woman's instagram picture a couple years ago. No BIPOCs allowed to engage with her. I hope he gets the full 30 years.
He's the posterboy on why the White Supremacist's movement is gay is fuck. Telegram is just a honeypot that lets in turkroaches like him. All his mods were non White, and Martinez is the same thing. Just a barely White spic that has shit on Hitler in one of his books that he tries to disavow. I like Uncle Adolf, but he was a retard for not doing what was necessary.

I just don't want to live with brown people and it doesn't matter who's better than who.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
He's the posterboy on why the White Supremacist's movement is gay is fuck. Telegram is just a honeypot that lets in turkroaches like him.

I just don't want to live with brown people and it doesn't matter who's better than who.
We're probably being looked at by the FBI to be honest. Good thing we have CuntFucker's mini poo dick floating around to throw them off.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
We're probably being looked at by the FBI to be honest. Good thing we have CuntFucker's mini poo dick floating around to throw them off.
I’ve always wondered if we were. just incase I love niggers and spics. Not too crazy about those fags or that Patrick guy.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
teehee

FsOrZmDu.png