Reminder: Niki is a cunt.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1715935410777.png

Stent

A bong hit?!
"I don't go out of my way to make people uncomfortable."

This bulldog even goes to rallies about black injustice with signs trying to one-up the rest of them. "Oh, you think black people have it tough? Did you give even a second thought to black trans people? Thought not."

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
She probably wouldn't be a cunt if she'd married someone normal. She's just your typical dummy who absorbs the personality and beliefs of her husband. You're seeing the same thing play out with Missy right now, who's actually come to be considerably more hateable than Niki, hard as that might be to believe.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
She probably wouldn't be a cunt if she'd married someone normal. She's just your typical dummy who absorbs the personality and beliefs of her husband. You're seeing the same thing play out with Missy right now, who's actually come to be considerably more hateable than Niki, hard as that might be to believe.
True. My wife probably never said nigger or blamed the jews for everything until she married me.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Agreed. Her awfulness is amplified because she married pig but she’s naturally one of those broads who thinks she’s unapologetically outspoken and prides herself on “speaking her mind” and “different from other girls.”

Wrong. The only things that make her slightly different are the early bankruptcy and being in that throuple with that guy and his wife.

Outside of that, she’s your typical overeducated, over medicated, unhappy middle aged woman just trying to pass the time until she dies.