REQ: Explain the Joe guitar meme to me.

G

I was on the sub but I was so drunk back then that I only half-remember most things. I know that Joe is what he is. But I don't understand the significance of the walk up guitar strumming meme. Like I don't get what's so "specifically" funny about that. I'm embarrassed to be asking for an explanation but I need one.

I was on the sub but I was so drunk back then that I only half-remember most things. I know that Joe is what he is. But I don't understand the significance of the walk up guitar strumming meme. Like I don't get what's so "specifically" funny about that. I'm embarrassed to be asking for an explanation but I need one.
The cow was on stage trying to act talented which he obviously isn't and got cut off by Blue Oyster Cult. That neck cut isn't nearly as hilarious as the cow trying to explain it away. I’ll try to find it.

G

[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]

This one?
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]

This one?
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]

This one?
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]

This one?
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]
[BOC][/BOC]

This one?
yeah, that's not even the fucking one. Thank you for that piece of litter you dumb shit.

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
yeah, that's not even the fucking one. Thank you for that piece of litter you dumb shit.
joecumia-unscreen (1).gif