Revenge ideas

BlkPanda

If someone scammed you on cashapp (you pay and faggot blocks you/disappears) and all you had was their cashapp and number, how would you terrorize them?

Edit: I wasn’t sending money to some random Nigerian or pajeet, it’s was a mutherfucker I’ve know for a decade. I do t care so much about getting the money back (filed claim but probably lost) just want to terrorize this animal. Is swatting still a thing in Minecraft?

EraGodless

If someone scammed you on cashapp (you pay and faggot blocks you/disappears) and all you had was their cashapp and number, how would you terrorize them?

Edit: I wasn’t sending money to some random Nigerian or pajeet, it’s was a mutherfucker I’ve know for a decade. I do t care so much about getting the money back (filed claim but probably lost) just want to terrorize this animal. Is swatting still a thing in Minecraft?
How low are you willing to go? Also, you bought drugs, amirite?

It's the fucking Louie Beans lesson. You know this guy for a decade, he's out of your life. Never gonna ask you for money again, etc. Now tell me how I'm right, I'm always right.

Fortified Wine

Sweet liquor eases the pain

what's swatting in minecraft?

G

How much money are we talking about? If it's not much - Louis Beans. If it is, and you know the guy, take it from there. I certainly wouldn't recommend disabling his legs and burning him until he gave it up. That would be illegal and inhumane.