Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

SpaceEdge

posting here is taking time away from my workouts
Another death threat.

@SpaceEdge where we at wit da ApostleGate update?

@666
I don't like teasing unless I'm already holding it and about to drop and I won't publish anything I don't find worthy, even if it means just wrapping up instead.

I've completely cut out correspondence with CNN because it wasn't funny, three calls where I impersonated josh moon. Dropping a dud chapter would be the proverbial spaghetti on my wall.

SpaceEdge

posting here is taking time away from my workouts
That bit sounds PFG to me, sport. And it would get the Kiwis all riled up.

Release the documents!
It just sounds funnier saying it than it turns out to be, it's just CNN people going "uhh huuhh" and asking where I'm living now. That part was weird now that I think of it, they all kept fucking asking where I was living.
If anyone has what I posted it's cool now if they do post, just don't call me an irresponsible kratom junkie who probably lost it all.

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
It just sounds funnier saying it than it turns out to be, it's just CNN people going "uhh huuhh" and asking where I'm living now. That part was weird now that I think of it, they all kept fucking asking where I was living.
If anyone has what I posted it's cool now if they do, just don't call me an irresponsible kratom junkie who probably lost it all.

This would create a giant reeee storm at KF.
Please release.

Also, I'm not going to demand to be invited to whatever secret forum this was hatched in because I'm not @BUBBLER. That said, I must insist you release the content. With Patposting at a standstill, KF trolling is the only thing that tickles my pickle these days besides Boqposting.

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
I mean I would upload it if I had it, I will if I come across it. At least half of it was posted to some people, idk.

You're talking to someone who made the Jesse Ventura part 2 and now can't find a copy of it, I wouldn't hold your breath lol
I’m more interested in the new jesse update. Put the Kratom down, get your shit together, and find it!

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
It'd be very easy to turn the tables in front of a jury, especially a jury that isn't familiar with the story, and she could theoretically get way more than $500k for sexual assault, and the PD could possibly face investigations and other shit. There are probably a lot of text messages and other gross stuff that's never been seen before, so it makes sense to settle. In Pat's case, he is suing them for not making a special boy exception just for him.
This is the kind a shit I need to happen. I need to make nigger money. Easy compensation dollars. I once went for an X-ray, and it was raining heavily outside. The tiles outside had no fucking grip. I slipped and hammered myself on the floor. A guy in a neighbouring shop came to help me. He offered to be my witness and told me to sue. Because I’m not a nigger, I let it slide. Now I realise I coulda been sipping on grapefruit shandies in the the Bahamas. FML.