Roxbury, his parents, and grandparents summed up

Antsballwasher

asshole
Idk or care who you are

IMG_1570.png

@NewJersey.gov these sassters really are transparent lol.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Yea, 845 in the morning is when people usually get ready for work.
You give cripple mommy her sponge bath yet?
… you’re livid at me for constantly harping on your sad life situation and it’s consuming your entire life.
Which i find hilarious.
Rent. Free.
I don’t particularly care about you but you’re obsessed with me. Very homoerotic.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
great replacement, demographic decline, we get it.

I really should put you, "turry", bonnie, ruth, turk, sue (wikicopypasterster), and a few other SSRI -addled "regulars" on ignore.

just feeling the need to shit up every thread with inane basic bitch takes on every topic. useless babble that makes me more retarded than usual.

it must be exhausting being you. now go jerk off to mary magdalenes neckline.
Be nice

That's because it's the same shit he always says. Why would anyone care what LBJ thinks? He never cared about black people more than any other Democrat ever did. Screaming about racism (a concept that was invented by arch-Communist and icepick enthusiast Leon Trotsky) was just a means to seize control over the levers of power.

Also it's retarded for idiot Bock to lean so heavily on the racism card (that all POC think they have in their hip pocket to take out as a last resort), when he's probably the only genuinely RACIST person on this entire forum. Just a sad, pathetic man who constantly brags about himself to try and cover up his insecurity.
For the record, I don't think that was a thought of LBJ. I believe he read it off a sign or something he saw when he was touring the South (or something - don't remember details).

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Lunadeus and her dad were on Dr Phil.

You guys have zero doxing abilities. None.

You should see some of my discord Jews and what they can do with so little. Ask Drew ...