Snax is slackin

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
Realized she hadn't blocked Toyota Tacoma 1997's twitter after months. She used to search Rick's follower list just to block people. Trouble in pigadise?

1000000823.png
1000000824.png

1000000825.png
1000000826.png

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
I'm going to vote for RFK for a loff. The primary choices are faggots. Can't wait to see the reaction of people on both sides when RFK pushes the result one way or the other. Someone is gonna lose their shit. At the end of the day RFK is gonna go home and fuck Cheryl from Curb Your Enthusiasm (although she's a bit long in the tooth to be perfectly honest witcha)

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER
Someone should inform her what awaits outside the basement, people who don't agree with her politically and still get along with each other... They're the fucking ones living their entire lives on twitter, clutching their pearls when people of different backgrounds and beliefs can agree to disagree, or even agree on some things.

So much for diversity, huh?

B.F. Wellington

Heavenly
So this dumb cunt named Evelyn thinks Jackie is worth defending? I asked chatgpt about Jackie a while ago and it was gushing about how fat smelly and brown she is in the "tech industry". Then I asked it about her GNAA past and it was like "Yeah, that's bad. But uhhh, uh, durrrr. She said she was sorry?".

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
She pretends to not see replies from funsters. The trick is to put something so outlandish out there that one of her ballwashers responds and she’s forced to address it
I enjoyed when the legally obtained court documents exposing her as a terrible wife and mother were released and she started claiming they were fake but also "warned" her followers not to respond because they would be targeted by criminal cyberstalkers.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
I enjoyed when the legally obtained court documents exposing her as a terrible wife and mother were released and she started claiming they were fake but also "warned" her followers not to respond because they would be targeted by criminal cyberstalkers.
I also enjoyed the Washington post article that showed her living in a mobile home with a bedsheet as a room divider. A reporter that she invited into her home to document this.

DanMullenButNormal

I want to end a family
Just tell that Evelyn she's old and fat, she's got 88 in her handle, tell her she has hit the wall hard
So this dumb cunt named Evelyn thinks Jackie is worth defending? I asked chatgpt about Jackie a while ago and it was gushing about how fat smelly and brown she is in the "tech industry". Then I asked it about her GNAA past and it was like "Yeah, that's bad. But uhhh, uh, durrrr. She said she was sorry?".