someone should really get bro joe to write the ona book

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
A83D3DC1-8958-47A6-A682-F251B403E59E.jpeg

sorry, LIBTARD. Too busy spending time with my DAUGHTER. Something you might get to experience after you leave MOMMY’S BASEMENT and stop playing on REDDIT 🤣🤣🤣. Come and talk after you’ve MADE SOMETHING of yourself!!!! Me? I’ll sit back and collect my royalties. OPIE AND ANTHONY....ever heard of it? Hrmph. GUESS NOT 😎 even if I DID write “The Book”, YOU would not even BEGIN to contemplate how TOUGH our road has been!!!! 61 years on this planet, part of the BEST GENERATION (you call us “Boomers”), and LUCKY ENOUGH to be able to live off of my PASSION....Can you say the SAME? DIDN’T THINK SO! 🖕😎🇺🇸 #BoomerWins #HotGrandmaWife #AntHsMoney

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
View attachment 4985

sorry, LIBTARD. Too busy spending time with my DAUGHTER. Something you might get to experience after you leave MOMMY’S BASEMENT and stop playing on REDDIT 🤣🤣🤣. Come and talk after you’ve MADE SOMETHING of yourself!!!! Me? I’ll sit back and collect my royalties. OPIE AND ANTHONY....ever heard of it? Hrmph. GUESS NOT 😎 even if I DID write “The Book”, YOU would not even BEGIN to contemplate how TOUGH our road has been!!!! 61 years on this planet, part of the BEST GENERATION (you call us “Boomers”), and LUCKY ENOUGH to be able to live off of my PASSION....Can you say the SAME? DIDN’T THINK SO! 🖕😎🇺🇸 #BoomerWins #HotGrandmaWife #AntHsMoney
Wonder if Joe brought his own snacks now that he doesn't little bro's money to buy all his favorite movie treats.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Wonder if Joe brought his own snacks now that he doesn't little bro's money to buy all his favorite movie treats.
“Snacks”? LOL! Listen up and pay attention, I’ll keep this brief...

I have managed to DEFEAT my type ‘BEETUS with a NO-CARB, high protein, and STRICT POLICY of no food after 8PM... Movie theatre? LOL. You might THINK that I was grazing on M&Ms and JUNIOR MINTS, but again, you’re ALL WRONG there... I used my tall 6’1” frame 😎 to pack in some LEFTOVER cauliflower and RED BEAN stir fry. Drink? Coca Cola you say? BZZZZ. Wrong again, LIBTARD. Try again, maybe more like a CHERRY SELTZER I got on sale at SAFEWAY.