Songs that aged well 20 years later.

G

That's not a question, child. The hunter atalks his prey, Walter Matthau-lookalike.
I believe it is, despite knowing that you know the answer baldy. I'm so glad your cock lust for me takes up this much space,

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I believe it is, despite knowing that you know the answer baldy. I'm so glad your cock lust for me takes up this much space,
What's going to be the thing that takes up a lot of space, my obsessed atalker, is my shit in your wife's vagina. Fartily now. Fartily.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
I listened to the song Mr. Brightside today during a workout and I actually enjoyed it. I absolutely hated it in my teens but found it oddly nostalgic.

Making Plans for Nigel is a great song by XTC. It’s much older than 20 years but heck.

Come Undone by Duran Duran is a faggy song also from well beyond 20 years ago but I genuinely like it nowadays.

But within the 20 year window I find myself enjoying The Game rap songs much more than I did in my teens. Good workout beats and I guess in comparison to today’s hip hop scene it seems like gold.

Chinatown by Jets to Brazil is a great song too from the late 90s that I like more as I settle into my 30s.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
I listened to the song Mr. Brightside today during a workout and I actually enjoyed it. I absolutely hated it in my teens but found it oddly nostalgic.

Making Plans for Nigel is a great song by XTC. It’s much older than 20 years but heck.

Come Undone by Duran Duran is a faggy song also from well beyond 20 years ago but I genuinely like it nowadays.

But within the 20 year window I find myself enjoying The Game rap songs much more than I did in my teens. Good workout beats and I guess in comparison to today’s hip hop scene it seems like gold.

Chinatown by Jets to Brazil is a great song too from the late 90s that I like more as I settle into my 30s.
Primus does a fun cover of Making Plans for Nigel on one of their EPs. Maybe Miscellaneous Debris?

P

potatopeeler63

everysince I got kikepilled and niggerpilled in my late teens i could never listen to ooga booga music that was actually good like nas, a-z, big L, Bone thugs,.

just felt hypocritical and "phony" PHOEEY