Teflon Dan DECLARES WAR?!😱 (Youtube Shorts)

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
‎
‎
The Queen Vee just accused Rick of having Lady Di syndrome. Also known as Korsa-Cough (sniff).

View attachment 200434
Oh, he means the security footage of the people he said he didnt blame for taking them. What are the cops going to do with footage of people he doesnt want arrested for it? He isnt even good at lying. He contradicts himself almost every time if you wait long enough.

Last edited:

Ashcroft

Paul
‎
Oh, he means the security footage of the people he said he didnt blame for taking them. What are the cops going to do with footage of people he doesnt want arrested for it? He isnt even good at lying. He contradicts himself almost every time if you wait ling enough.

The funniest part to me was during his back and forth with whoever claimed they had taken chairs. Rick threatened to turn his video over to police which would show their car model and plate number, and the rascal didn't bite. Then Rick says they have two options, either return the chairs or the police would do it.

I would've been like, Okay. Then give them my plate number, let them figure out where I live, and have them come get the chairs. You just said I didn't do anything wrong. So, the chairs are out front in the yard waiting. Why would I care whether it's you or the cops who get them? And why didn't you already give the video to the police? Are you sure you talked to them at all? Sounds pretty far-fetched.

He's the perfect mix of overconfident and dumb as dirt.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
‎
‎
Does Pat realize that If Dan loses his job it will still be really really funny to everyone?
Frat boy Dan thinks we’re all frat bros here who have each others’ backs. He can’t understand that even if he had the funniest show on YouTube and had never made any of the bizarre, cringey comments, people would still laugh at him having his life ruined

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
‎
‎
I'm a Dan Man Fan and I hope he sues the shit out of those two fat cunts someday.
If he is going to do it. Now is the time. While he is already tied up in a serious case. Making him pay for two different cases at the same time would be a dose of his own medicine from when he tried that on Quasi but this time he doesnt have the SFWA backing him on both angles.

G

Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 1.43.23 AM.png