The College protests in the news are a DISTRACTION according to a fat retard

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
This is all kinds of retarded, even for him.
IMG_2905.jpeg

And they say Trump types are the crazy conspiracy people. Turns out normal people don’t give a shit about a ridiculous trial and the violence at college campuses between pro Palestine / Israel types is just a “planned distraction” even though BOTH stories are getting heavy media attention.

Also, Jon Davis is a massive faggot.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Man i hate it when the left-leaning media and Democrat-run administration distract you from things that make republicans look bad. They do it all the time
I’ve actually seen more news daily news reports on the Trump trial for a while and the college protests are what’s going on now but people like Pat are so obsessed they think it should be 24/7 nothing but trial coverage like it’s OJ because TRUMP BAD BIDEN GOOD!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He'll never be able to understand how fucking retarded he is which is unfortunate because the capability to feel shame could help improve his life.
Plus the college protests are making news because they are getting violent and colleges are needing to get the police involved because the kids are destroying property and assaulting each other. Plus these events at colleges could lead to things like graduation being cancelled and other consequences. But Trump! cries Pat even though it’s not like that story is being ignored.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Man i hate it when the left-leaning media and Democrat-run administration distract you from things that make republicans look bad. They do it all the time
CNN reporting on anything that is slightly critical of Biden means THEYRE JUST LIKE FOX NEWS! HOW DARE THEY REPORT ON THINGS THAT MAKE BIDEN LOOK BAD! THEYRE LYING!!!
CNN IS RUN BY NAZIS!!!

And they say Trump supporters are a cult.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
This might be the most retarded thing he‘s ever tweeted.
If someone said something like Antifa purposely went to the capital on Jan 6 in trump gear to cause trouble to make Trump look bad Pat would say it’s a crazy stupid conspiracy yet will believe campus protests turning violent is an orchestrated planned destruction by the media.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
This is all kinds of retarded, even for him.
View attachment 196599
And they say Trump types are the crazy conspiracy people. Turns out normal people don’t give a shit about a ridiculous trial and the violence at college campuses between pro Palestine / Israel types is just a “planned distraction” even though BOTH stories are getting heavy media attention.

Also, Jon Davis is a massive faggot.
A rascal tweeted then deleted about this yesterday. (He replied this and has now in classic style quote posted it.)

He’s saying the articles are a distraction, not the protests themselves. Pig is far too afraid of fallout to actually state an opinion about Gaza.

Sink Inspector

SFWA hate site monitoring agent #2
Pat adheres to the most retarded lame conspiracy theories. His 1.2 brain just takes the shortest path between "mildly nuanced event currently occurring that challenges my squals" and "basic shallow notions of republikkans band russia bad", and rusn with it

the war will be over within days thanks to the Ghost of Kyiv btw

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER
Pat's been pretty vocal about shitting on Israel in the past. Is it just me or has he actually kept his fat trout mouth shut for the most part about this latest series of Israel vs Palestine? I haven't seen many, if any sizzling hot-takes from Patrick S. Tomlinson on the matter.
Big bad troll and MAGA fighter Patty is too afraid to pick a side.