πŸŽ₯ The Opie and Anthony Iceberg

Voscabulary

and now it's all over
β€Ž
Beat off to some more cartoons.
pogromstallone making a thread about hazbin hotel on an o&a forum is still infinitely less embarrassing than you inserting yourself on here to gossip about people you worked with 20 years ago -- people you don't occupy the minds of whatsoever -- and yet, here you are; still banging on about them. pogromstallone might be an alleged paedophile, but what's not alleged is that you gleefully spent time with a self-admitted one

short, bald, jew, guitar hero, etc, etc.

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
β€Ž
β€Ž
tumblr_ng60ndMDVk1rlpcd9o1_400.gif

I'm ready for the high octane autism

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
β€Ž
β€Ž
Opie having a nice piece was mainly centered around that pic of him with the fish.

View attachment 193660
Yeah but Opie having a pieceeee on him was a joke on the show long before this photo.

Honestly the obsession with each others cocks was weird. Opie would talk about how giant his dick was. Jim would talk about how small his dick was. And then Jim would talk up how big Anthonys dick was. Yeah thats not extremely gay.

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
β€Ž
β€Ž
The bbbbbbboys stealing bits from Scorch was a reference to Scorch telling Sam (his intern at the time) that they exchanged ideas and "traded" bits like "Wheel of Meat" and "Douche or Dressing?", when in reality O&A would just make fun of how dumb his bits were. Excuse me while I go jump out a window for knowing that.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
β€Ž
β€Ž
pogromstallone making a thread about hazbin hotel on an o&a forum is still infinitely less embarrassing than you inserting yourself on here to gossip about people you worked with 20 years ago -- people you don't occupy the minds of whatsoever -- and yet, here you are; still banging on about them. pogromstallone might be an alleged paedophile, but what's not alleged is that you gleefully spent time with a self-admitted one

short, bald, jew, guitar hero, etc, etc.
I disagree

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
β€Ž
β€Ž
Yeah but Opie having a pieceeee on him was a joke on the show long before this photo.

Honestly the obsession with each others cocks was weird. Opie would talk about how giant his dick was. Jim would talk about how small his dick was. And then Jim would talk up how big Anthonys dick was. Yeah thats not extremely gay.
All those comics are closet cases. You turn on any of their podcasts and within 5 minutes they're talking about dicks, saying gay shit to each other, how "funny" it is to get naked in front of your friends, etc. And they act like it's just guys being dudes, but it's fucking weird and gay. I guess that's happens when you're dealing with people that want to be on a stage with everyone looking at them instead of getting a real job. Theater kid creeps.