🎥 The Opie and Anthony Iceberg

I’ll definitely end up listening to this and from your Pat work I have high expectations. If this is a test run for more O&A content than god bless. It won’t have the reach of Patrick for “normies” outside of here but we have yet to see a serious deepdive into their situation from 1994- today.
O&A seem to be having an ever-increasing resurgance amongst random younger viewers on youtube. I was watching some random podcast hosted by younger fellas (than the average percieved O&A fan) & they suddenly started talking about how cool it'd be to get Bobo on.

Even a couple of my irl buddies (UK) have mentioned listening to comedians on O&A - having originally heard me listening to O&A years ago & just asked 'WTF?!'

Cptbaldopie

Yeah but Opie having a pieceeee on him was a joke on the show long before this photo.

Honestly the obsession with each others cocks was weird. Opie would talk about how giant his dick was. Jim would talk about how small his dick was. And then Jim would talk up how big Anthonys dick was. Yeah thats not extremely gay.
At least they didn't get into flavor profiles

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Anthony dying in 2002 was supposed to play at his first heart attack / stent he had put in where I think he briefly was clinically dead.
At least that's what I heard by people who listened to all this shit. Can't recall from whom. I also wish I would've arranged the items a bit better.

Only starting to listen during the decline of the show when it was on it's last legs. I don't know shit compared to @DMAN or @LingerLonger
There must be 100 other great items that could've made it on there. But it's cool that now some of the great moments are all in a concise video.

We all work at Panera
Potbelly's 4 lyfe my nigga
potbelly.jpg

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
Anthony dying in 2002 was supposed to play at his first heart attack / stent he had put in where I think he briefly was clinically dead.
At least that's what I heard by people who listened to all this shit. Can't recall from whom. I also wish I would've arranged the items a bit better.

Only starting to listen during the decline of the show when it was on it's last legs. I don't know shit compared to @DMAN or @LingerLonger
There must be 100 other great items that could've made it on there. But it's cool that now some of the great moments are all in a concise video.
100? Try 100 grand