Today on Twitter

Now he's whining about Biden? He doesn't want to expand the court and even if he did he couldn't get it passed. I'm beginning to think Pat's just unhappy in general.

Capture.PNG

I hope he keeps doing the anti-protest "they weren't students" stuff and gets bullied by college kids on Twitter.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Now he's whining about Biden? He doesn't want to expand the court and even if he did he couldn't get it passed. I'm beginning to think Pat's just unhappy in general.

View attachment 196975
I hope he keeps doing the anti-protest "they weren't students" stuff and gets bullied by college kids on Twitter.
He was claiming “80 percent” of the people arrested at the college campuses weren’t students. When people asked for a source he didn’t give one and said something cunty like “everywhere” as his source.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

Black Pat

Whacky nigster

View attachment 196975
The whole point of roe v wade overturning is that the government should pass laws about baby killing, the supreme court shouldn't be acting as the legislature. He really is a 1.7 gpa marvel movie mentality fucktard. I'm certain he thinks he lost the 2021 lolsuit because of "bad judges" and will win his MPD suit in the early stages because a "good judge" who saw him on msdnc declares him the winner outright.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
God I hope Trump wins because liberals protest vote. If they get good enough numbuhs to actually swing the results, it will be the end of dinosaur partisan hacks like pat and he will always be on the record as violently against it.
It would be hilarious if that's where the Dems' cultivation of the progressive leads them to, biting them in the ass hard. The ultimate culmination of the insanely destructive, eat-their-own mentality that's been obvious to everyone but them.

Also this funny - I hope Elon does it just to make all these forever online weirdos even more miserable
View attachment 196947
That Richard Bottoms is a real wet blanket.
View attachment 196949
Shut up, faggot.
He's a retard if he thinks EU legislation is going to prevent changes to Twitter wholesale, it'll just lead to an adapted Twitter for EU-based IPs. And anyone with a brain will circumvent them with a VPN, so it's not like you'll even notice a decrease in European funster-types. It's just gonna weed out the technologically-illiterate libtard bums like himself. Fucking morons cheering on censorship that's only gonna fuck themselves over.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
It would be hilarious if that's where the Dems' cultivation of the progressive leads them to, biting them in the ass hard. The ultimate culmination of the insanely destructive, eat-their-own mentality that's been obvious to everyone but them.

He's a retard if he thinks EU legislation is going to prevent changes to Twitter wholesale, it'll just lead to an adapted Twitter for EU-based IPs. And anyone with a brain will circumvent them with a VPN, so it's not like you'll even notice a decrease in European funster-types. It's just gonna weed out the technologically-illiterate libtard bums like himself. Fucking morons cheering on censorship that's only gonna fuck themselves over.
I guess Dick Bottoms doesn’t know about Tor End Nodes? Maybe for him it’s more like N Nodes :colin_lg: