Tomlinson’s Deli - coming soon August 2024

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I'm almost upset that only a couple hundred people can appreciate how fucking great this is. If only Patrick had a cunt hair of self-awareness and humility, even he could appreciate it.
I was thinking about this the other day - how can Pat not even think ANY of this is funny. From twitter accounts being his toilet, texts from dead wrestlers, apostlegate, silly photoshops, all around juvenile humor and he finds NONE of it funny and claims were dangerous terrorists that need to spend life in prison. We’ve done so many just silly and ridiculous things that should have got a chuckle once or twice out of him but no - enjoy prison blah blah blah.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
I was thinking about this the other day - how can Pat not even think ANY of this is funny. From twitter accounts being his toilet, texts from dead wrestlers, apostlegate, silly photoshops, all around juvenile humor and he finds NONE of it funny and claims were dangerous terrorists that need to spend life in prison. We’ve done so many just silly and ridiculous things that should have got a chuckle once or twice out of him but no - enjoy prison blah blah blah.
The same with Anthony, how can you not laugh at some of the drawings? They are hilarious. At least Gino laughs when someone texts him. I bet even bovine Joe has to laugh at his ridiculous SUBPOENA! tweet or when he thought no one can see the tweet if he blocks it.

I don’t know if anyone’s seen this yet, but someone in Milwaukee is opening a Patrick Tomlinson themed restaurant!

My Reddit contact from r/Milwaukee apparently reached out to Pat, but he wasn’t too receptive

View attachment 194530View attachment 194531View attachment 194532View attachment 194533View attachment 194534

It’s a bummer Patrick doesn’t wasn’t to be involved. Regardless, I think this place sounds like a smash hit! My Reddit contact was even able to send over a copy of the soft-opening menu

1e21e968d27fcf180059659e39233f1f.png

90f392838e4a97022f18f77582bf2ff3.png

9c29975404202500e45af38086d4a48a.png

d26880084526e2ed3c0c382b68eab45d.png

Wow, sure looks yummy and affordable!

Looks like another friend of the show reached out to Patrick. Hopefully Patrick comes to his senses and forms a partnership with a Tomlinson’s Deli. No one wants to be washing strangers’ cumstains for a living!

View attachment 194535
View attachment 194536

Hope to see you all there! It would make for a fun mid-year reunion before the Pest Holiday Party
holy shit....,I was in tears reading this!:image_9251_lg: fucking hysterical..... also ribs need to be on the menu with Ms's Badger's Beefers