Under-aged sex scene at the end of Snow Crash

Rascal

What's the deal with that. He could've changed her age from 15 to 18 without changing anything else, and the character and her role in the story could've remained exactly the same. @Harry Powell for example.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
It’s a great book, I put it right up there with Neuromancer yet it’s as easy and enjoyable to read as Altered Carbon (fuck the TV show, the first book is excellent.)

And yet, he had to make YT 14 fucking years old. If we’re being generous then I’d say he was leaning into the concept that in a cyberpunk world a kid can be just as powerful as an adult, mirroring real world youth hackers.

And maybe a “badass cool” 14yo girl fucking the villain willingly would be less creepy if a woman wrote the book? Or if it somehow stopped before getting into the penetrative sex? As is, it seems like something Jon Del Arroz would write and Nana would beat off to.

I do applaud him for having her paralyze him with the dentata on accident as opposed to being a heroine or being raped. She just wanted to fuck the bad guy.

ultimately though he either needed to age her up or rethink that sex scene.

Last edited:

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
You read, Harry?

Of course

IMG_8321.jpeg

Thanks for confirming you’re a bit account. The real Nigger Jim wouldn’t be reading this book.

I posted it on the Jim account… asshat.

If you really want to read , or just look into, a fucked up sci fi series. Look into the Gap Conflict, it’s a legit whole book that’s a rape fantasy.

Edit; the 1st 2 books are rape fantasy at least . Not sure about the other 3?

FeedNanaOgura

I'm the Sexiest.
I posted it on the Jim account… asshat.

If you really want to read , or just look into, a fucked up sci fi series. Look into the Gap Conflict, it’s a legit whole book that’s a rape fantasy.

Edit; the 1st 2 books are rape fantasy at least . Not sure about the other 3?
Is the gap the one in the girl's vag00 and butte? (This is girl rape right?)