Wall Street Pat is back - dumber than ever

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Gee Pat, I thought that’s called the “dead cat bounce” or the fact the stock is down and Elon said lower priced Tesla’s are coming which investors think is a good thing for future sales
IMG_2846.jpeg

Cult? Great example of Pat not knowing shit about the stock market. Funny he doesn’t talk about shorting it or any other stock anymore.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Didn’t Tesla recently make a huge leap in self driving capabilities that are unmatched across the board? I was listening to a podcast where they basically took the top 5% of Tesla drivers and put 5 or 6 cameras on/in the car to help train their AI to make decisions based on how the best drivers react to situations.

Aka, they created a neural network to feed only the highest quality insight and data into their AI models. I highly doubt any other AI company, and certainly no other car company, is anywhere near as sophisticated as Tesla is. Ford can’t even build an EV, much less start talking about self driving.

Suck a dick Pat. Musk bought your neoliberal mindhive toy and owns the global leader in electric vehicles and self driving. Get over it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Didn’t Tesla recently make a huge leap in self driving capabilities that are unmatched across the board? I was listening to a podcast where they basically took the top 5% of Tesla drivers and put 5 or 6 cameras on/in the car to help train their AI to make decisions based on how the best drivers react to situations.

Aka, they created a neural network to feed only the highest quality insight and data into their AI models. I highly doubt any other AI company, and certainly no other car company, is anywhere near as sophisticated as Tesla is. Ford can’t even build an EV, much less start talking about self driving.

Suck a dick Pat. Musk bought your neoliberal mindhive toy and owns the global leader in electric vehicles and self driving. Get over it.
They’re also 3 of the 5 least stolen cars as they can’t figure out how to steal them. Meanwhile you’ve got tik Tok videos on how to steal Hondas and Hyundais. Plus Elon is still the world’s richest man.

Self-driving cars, more like self-nigging kikes!

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
They’re also 3 of the 5 least stolen cars as they can’t figure out how to steal them. Meanwhile you’ve got tik Tok videos on how to steal Hondas and Hyundais. Plus Elon is still the world’s richest man.
I hope you just mentioned honda because it's an asian/jap company and not because this is actually happening. I'm all in wit da hondas and thought the stealing them with a thumbdrive type of shit was just hyundai and kia.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I hope you just mentioned honda because it's an asian/jap company and not because this is actually happening. I'm all in wit da hondas and thought the stealing them with a thumbdrive type of shit was just hyundai and kia.
I just saw something last night on the news and Hondas were at the top of the “most stolen” car and threw in Hyundai since that was also recent and people were teaching you how to do it on tik tok. Knowing N persons I’m sure they’ve made videos stealing Hondas

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
I just saw something last night on the news and Hondas were at the top of the “most stolen” car and threw in Hyundai since that was also recent and people were teaching you how to do it on tik tok. Knowing N persons I’m sure they’ve made videos stealing Hondas
I feel slightly better after googling it and the lists saying it's mostly the 20+ year old models being stolen. I found it funny that a list of the least stolen was mostly luxury or uncommon foreign cars with a couple of shitty ones in the mix.