Watched Spacey Unmasked

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
Fawkin loffed and loffed. I don't know why. If he was straight and was trying to take advantage of young women by saying he'd advance their careers in exchange for sexual favors, I'd think he was a piece of shit. But seeing these big guys who would likely be considered fawkin problems on the verge of breaking down because Spacey forced their hands on his crotch and tries to fuck them is somehow hilarious.

In the first episode there's a straight guy who was trying to get Spacey to look at his script. Guy fuckin blows him while driving in a car, can't handle it, and Spacey jerks off whilst continuing to drive the car. Doesn't give a shit about the script and continues to talk about himself for 3 hours with cumsies all over himself. Haha holee shit.

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
Fawkin loffed and loffed. I don't know why. If he was straight and was trying to take advantage of young women by saying he'd advance their careers in exchange for sexual favors, I'd think he was a piece of shit. But seeing these big guys who would likely be considered fawkin problems on the verge of breaking down because Spacey forced their hands on his crotch and tries to fuck them is somehow hilarious.

In the first episode there's a straight guy who was trying to get Spacey to look at his script. Guy fuckin blows him while driving in a car, can't handle it, and Spacey jerks off whilst continuing to drive the car. Doesn't give a shit about the script and continues to talk about himself for 3 hours with cumsies all over himself. Haha holee shit.
I’ve only watched the first 2 episodes or so and I too was laughing my ass off. That nigga was whipping his dick out for huge straight marines like “You gonna suck it or what?”

😂

I also noticed that so far he hasn’t sucked a dick or taken it up the ass. Just kissing and grinding on random straight dudes that he meets. lol.

Just watched both on youtube - boring (at 2x speed) but yes, initially, it is funny hearing these guys say 'then he molested me, so when I met him next time...' like, WTF??? How many times does Spacey rub his cock on you before you realize maybe he just wants to jerk off on you? Feel for the younger dudes who were working under him but the other guys - that idiot sucking his dick while trying to schlepp his script - are just Hollywood leeches.

Holy shit is his family fucked up, his 'Rod Stewart Impersonator' brother is fucked in the head, as was his child rapist father - the whole family was fucked in the head.

Never a Spacey fan, thought American Beauty was great but this masturbatory 'His aura was awash in the room and glowed all round him, he is the greatest actor of all time' shit always struck me as OTT vomit. Fucking unnatractive guy too...

TorpidSloth

One of the jobs I did as a student was for this silver service catering company. Lot of un/underemployed actors as you can imagine. One of them was this guy Tim, who also worked at the Old Vic and who said Spacey was "very handsy." Tim wasn't even gay and said he'd been manhandled by him a few times. This was 20 years ago. He laughed it off at the time

TorpidSloth

He got fat
Not him according to my mate who knew him better. Just another posh Tim who Spacey fondled lol
Screenshot_20240520-160731_WhatsApp.jpg
Screenshot_20240520-160829_WhatsApp.jpg

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Is this the channel 4 thing he’s saying was complete bullshit? Even if he’s right and did nothing wasn’t he in a pic with Ghislaine sat on the queens throne? Or Epstein island?

Never a Spacey fan, thought American Beauty was great but this masturbatory 'His aura was awash in the room and glowed all round him, he is the greatest actor of all time' shit always struck me as OTT vomit. Fucking unnatractive guy too...

0307_house-of-cards.jpg

Every time that Michael Kelly did a scene with Spacey in "House of Cards", I thought he outshined Spacey.

MV5BMTU4Mzg5Mjk1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjk3ODkyMw@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Dude has played some truly strange roles, especially considering what a great actor he is. He was the hick in "Dawn of the Dead", about ten years before "House of Cards."

TorpidSloth

0307_house-of-cards.jpg

Every time that Michael Kelly did a scene with Spacey in "House of Cards", I thought he outshined Spacey.

Dude has played some truly strange roles, especially considering what a great actor he is. He was the hick in "Dawn of the Dead", about ten years before "House of Cards."
He was great as a serial killer in the Shield.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
0307_house-of-cards.jpg

Holy fuck I didnt know that was even him.