Wha happen, moo?

A House Nigger

Zero Nigger Policy.
Of course they are
comments.PNG

JebJoh

His voice sounds so damn blown out, like James Hetfield on the final leg of the Black Album tour.
He's not even terrible, he's just not terrible I guess. I know people who sound as good / better / slightly worse than him who would never delude themselves that they should be playing in public. At least he isn't trying to engage the senior citizens between songs with stories of his life. "Here is an old tune that always reminds me of my ex wife, but instead of black magic I dealt with her using a black cast iron frying pan"

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
He's not even terrible, he's just not terrible I guess. I know people who sound as good / better / slightly worse than him who would never delude themselves that they should be playing in public. At least he isn't trying to engage the senior citizens between songs with stories of his life. "Here is an old tune that always reminds me of my ex wife, but instead of black magic I dealt with her using a black cast iron frying pan"
no, no but really folks..

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Decades of "practice" to play Santana with both less feeling and more flourish than appropriate. This is like when amateur singers ruin the beginning of a baseball game by trying to make the National Anthem all about them. A tepid smattering of polite applause is more than he deserves. We should be seeing handfuls of food and cheap souvenirs flying at his head throughout. I hope he gets a particularly nasty case of rhinovirus.

JebJoh

Decades of "practice" to play Santana with both less feeling and more flourish than appropriate. This is like when amateur singers ruin the beginning of a baseball game by trying to make the National Anthem all about them. A tepid smattering of polite applause is more than he deserves. We should be seeing handfuls of food and cheap souvenirs flying at his head throughout. I hope he gets a particularly nasty case of rhinovirus.
I think this gig expects him to Liberace things up a little, old ladies seem to like that as long as it isn't too loud. I remember a music teacher who was known for theater type arrangements telling us that our playing needed more "polish" When he was done with us we sounded like a lounge act.