What's your favourite musical?

P

potatopeeler63

Any form of singing is unfunny and horrific. Even the curb your enthusiasm musical. Or anything from southpark. Or the always sunny music bits
Basically if you enjoy any showtunes youve likely jerked off to trannies on chaturbate

First act of Rent, the Cathy songs from Last Five Years, Les Mis, Jesus Christ Superstar is a great one though. The first song immediately paints Judas as the good guy struggling to keep full-of-his-own-shit Jesus in line. Then the second song Judas calls out Jesus for proclaiming himself the holy son of God but spending all his time with a prostitute. They wrote this shit in the early 70s when religious people were the ones trying to cancel and censor everything! Try to write a non-comedic musical portraying Hitler as the sane, logical protagonist and get it on Broadway.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Grease.

I seen Rosie O'Donnell in Grease. Not the musical though, people were just trying to squeeze her through a doorway.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Gosia sat me down one night, and as a compromise for making her watch one of my movies (Invisible Ghost with Bela Lugosi, so it was a torturous one for her), I agreed to watch something of her choosing.

She puts on this Bollywood film she had paused that TCM was airing. The majority of it was in English, some was subtitled, then changed from being a drama to a comedy to a romantic comedy to a melodrama with random musical numbers spread throughout, and literally came out of nowhere every time.

I do not remember the name of this film. I couldn't tell you who the hell starred in it. But when it was over, I realized I kinda liked it.

Maybe a musical is more salvageable to guys when it's schizophrenic, because the story wasn't bad. It was about a group of friends finally growing up and being adults. Pretty good. Even the musical numbers were.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Music Man. "Welllll you got trouble my friend! I say trouble right here in River City!"

Not gay but I've blown my share of men. Not like fag shit but in a manly way.