Where are we at with toupees/hair plugs/wigs

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
CRuCQA3UAAAp4Oa.jpg:large

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
You can tell toupees used to be way more acceptable. Or else people just didn't notice. I've been watching the original Unsolved Mysteries lately and every 80s detective they talk to seems to wear a rug. Do people even wear them anymore? It must feel ridiculous.
I'm considering it within 2 years, if I can find the right shade of red.

G

Guys who think they need to hide their hair are simply too short to attract women anyway. You're going to be a hat guy now? Join the queue of fat guys with Hawaiian shirts and Asians with expensive sneakers.

G

The best thing that ever happened to bald guys is Bruce Willis and Jason Statham. If you're going bald, just buzz it real short. Also, don't be ugly or fat.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
The only good wigs are paired with glasses. Effortlessly self owning a 30 year veteran. Never realizing he became the very thing he was warned about years ago, by a wise old man.

Handsome_Pat

Child
I just started getting a receding hairline. Shit came out of nowhere and quick! Started taking Hims Propecia 2 months ago and I'm already starting to see some results.

Zero side effects as well, so it's been totally worth it.
I’ve been taking Propecia for 5 years just as a precaution & my hair actually is actually thicker now than when I was in my early 20s. No side effects & you significantly reduce the likelihood you get prostrate cancer. Anyone who goes bald today is just lazy.