Where we at with Adam Carolla?

EraGodless

From Wikipedia:

In May 2013, Catch a Contractor performed a repair at the home of Rochelle Kirk and Scott Waters of Covina, California, whose bathroom had been torn apart and abandoned by a scheming contractor. Although the repair was completed, they alleged a sewer pipe that was moved during the job was never reconnected, resulting in two hundred gallons of raw sewage spilling into the home undetected. Kirk and Waters filed suit against Viacom and several contractors in February 2014 for $2.87 million, citing the network's refusal to respond to their reports of the situation and a claim that several contractors that helped perform the repair were not licensed.[13] In May 2014, the suit was dismissed due to releases the Plaintiffs had previously signed, and because the Defendants' actions were agreed to be "in furtherance of free speech rights" and protected under California's "anti-SLAPP" statute. Plaintiffs were ordered to pay defendants legal fees.
Sounds like a certain fatso we know- and his lawsuit

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
He shit on Opie and his cohost has gigantic jew milkers.
images
wlj95atruad31.jpg

1802767-1b5160fef73b84cf8a2658b4fcf474e6.jpg

1631203456446.jpeg

buapi59ww6c31.png

542EF635-6AB6-4317-8EEE-174EB365E746.jpeg

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I say he’s a good egg. He’s almost as bad as Nana in terms of going down the right wing political deep end and its all he ever seems to talk about, but he’s not wrong. And unlike Nana he is a non pedo with a family that has hobbies other than getting piss drunk on a weekday
I loved Adam's podcast ten years ago. It was the first podcast I got into. Don't listen anymore because he's no longer funny, but I give him credit for being a confident, heterosexual version of Ant. Both are retarded wops (redundant) who lucked into radio from blue collar work, were funny enough to make it into a career despite being right wing, then built an online show after losing their radio gig.

The difference is, Adam never fell as far as Ant, never let his right wing shit blow into full out self-sabotaging racism, and had a wife and kids to keep him focused and sane.

Adam and Ant are like a wop Goofus and Gallant.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
He was pretty funny on Loveline and The Man Show, and he had a decent podcast back when podcasts were sort of entertaining to listen to. I was probably the only retard who enjoyed the short-lived "The Adam Carolla Show" on Comedy Central too which was cancelled after a few episodes but had the potential to be good. With his blue-collar demeanor and slew of old references, I think he and Colin would be a good pairing for a podcast.

I can't think of Carolla though without thinking of Greg Giraldo's roasting him: "Adam you look like Pete Sampras with Down's syndrome...'Carolla' is an Italian word, it means one eyebrow...and those teeth, every time you smile I remember to waterproof my deck."

Last edited:

Fortified Wine

Sweet liquor eases the pain
He was pretty funny on Loveline and The Man Show, and he had a decent podcast back when podcasts were sort of entertaining to listen to. I was probably the only retard who enjoyed the short-lived "The Adam Carolla Show" on Comedy Central too which was cancelled after a few episodes but had the potential to be good. With his blue-collar demeanor and slew of old references, I think he and Colin would be a good pairing for a podcast.

I can't think of Carolla though without thinking of Greg Giraldo's roasting him: "Adam you look like Pete Sampras with Down's syndrome...'Carolla' is an Italian word, it means one eyebrow...and those teeth, every time you smile I remember to waterproof my deck."
I loved Too Late With Adam Carolla even better than the Man Show. He was genius on Loveline. btw a lot of Too Lates are on Youtube.

diane

🤔̲̲̲̲̲̲̲
I always thought Adam started going downhill around the time he got a solo morning show but then again compared to Ant he's wildly successful even in 2021.

Best too late clip where Adam wrangles a blacked out steve-o for 10 minutes

G

Shows that revolve around nothing but "leftists are stupid" are the most preach-to-the-choir redundant horseshit. WE KNOW THEY'RE IDIOTS WHO HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED. GOT IT.

I'm ambivalent toward him, but mostly apathetic. I tried getting into his podcast years ago, and it wasn't amusing at all.
Look at you faggot, getting ambivalent and apathetic in to one sentence, bravo. However, why would you consider yourself as being ambivalent about him when you agreed with his beliefs, in capital letters, no less? Oh that's right to much cock lust. Faggot!!!!!!

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Look at you faggot, getting ambivalent and apathetic in to one sentence, bravo. However, why would you consider yourself as being ambivalent about him when you agreed with his beliefs, in capital letters, no less? Oh that's right to much cock lust. Faggot!!!!!!
He sounds like the type of fella that never played high school ball

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
This thread is about Adam Carolla, not you-- oh wait, he's one of your heroes and you hate that I think he's a bit of a blowhard.

You are so turning your son gay. You know it, I know it, and you know it.

G

This thread is about Adam Carolla, not you-- oh wait, he's one of your heroes and you hate that I think he's a bit of a blowhard.

You are so turning your son gay. You know it, I know it, and you know it.
Faggot, you'd better stop obsessing on my cock and get your house in order even that street shitter Cuntfucker is now kicking you around.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Faggot, you'd better stop obsessing on my cock and get your house in order even that street shitter Cuntfucker is now kicking you around.
As punishment for derailing threads and your nonstop obsession with me... I am going to press my butthole up against your wife's vagina, and taco fart right into that useless retard making cunt. That's right, the Niki Robinson Special.

You have the same mindset of a literal Paki.

G

As punishment for derailing threads and your nonstop obsession with me... I am going to press my butthole up against your wife's vagina, and taco fart right into that useless retard making cunt. That's right, the Niki Robinson Special.

You have the same mindset of a literal Paki.
You are a literal retarded faggot. You follow me obsessively, how sad, but no cock for you.

WhereWeAt

Guy was Rogan before Rogan. His career was the goal of every podcaster you can name, then he got lapped by every one of them because he decided to bitch about "kids these days" instead of doing a show. He's basically a high-functioning Nana.