Where we at with Chipotle?

It's not the worst, but it's the most overrated fast food place in my opinion. Never undestood why so many people go crazy for it.

G

it used to be good but now its junk. Every now and then ill find a well-run one but most of them suck.

the most overrated fast food place is subway and its not close.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
It's healthy by american standards, and takes 30 seconds to get your food.

People who hate Chipotle are fucking gay.

How hard do you wanna be a rebel, that you trash one of the few half decent fast food places just because people like it...?

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
It's good for what it is. Really depends on the location. Some are great and others really motherfuck you on the portion size.

Personally, I perfer Moe's Southwest Grill. Can't beat those free chips and salsa.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
always ask for double meat 50% shot they forget to mark it.

fat fuck tips

The old reddit move is tell them what meat you want, then wait 'til they portion out 1 scoop, then say "double meat." Now they gotta do another full scoop.

Ya gotta confuse the faggotito behind the counter for a second, ask em how to spell 'barbacoa,' then tell the one ringing you up that you want a free cup for water. UGUUSSHH

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
I haven't been there in a few years, but I hear the burritos got smaller and the prices went up, I guess so they could raise their hourly wage. Why should I pay more to get less?

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
I haven't been there in a few years, but I hear the burritos got smaller and the prices went up, I guess so they could raise their hourly wage. Why should I pay more to get less?
I don't get burritos because tortillas are thin and gay but all you have to do is glare and ask for more rice or whatever other bs.

Its the absolute worst version of those places where you make a burrito and point at the ingredients you want. Qdoba and Pancheros blow it out of the water. Not saying I wouldnt eat it, but the circlejerk over it, and the fact that Chipotle is a household name while the others arent, is honestly bullshit.