Where we at with fully vaccinated people having to wear da masks again?

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
Those of us who got da "jab" will probably be dead of blood clots in 10 years, but for now I'm not gonna wear a mask to be perfectly honest witcha even though the media is telling me that this delta variant is super contagious and the worst virus ever. This shit is exhausting brotherman

Snake

Unvaxxed: I have to wear a mask, even though you're vaccinated?

Vaxxed: Yes I don't want to get it.

Unvaxxed: But you were already vaccinated for it, so why are you worried if I get it?

Vaxxed: I don't want to be vulnerable to it.

Unvaxxed: But you're vaccinated.

Vaxxed:
shutterstock_1348486781.jpg

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Who was that 1 retard on here who made a whole thread bitching about how "niggers" are the only people wearing masks

I think he had a Greta Thunberg avatar. He somehow observed literally the exact opposite of reality. Or maybe he lives in the only city in the entire world where black people ever wear masks...

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Funny how it’s majority black / brown people not getting vaccinated and even Farrakhan is telling black people to not get it. Of course liberals will tell you it’s only dumb white conservative red necks not getting the vaccine.

Every public service ad telling people to get the shot features 100% nogs.

Announcer: Why did you choose to get the Covid vaccine?

Big Black Bitch: I got vaccinated to protect my mother. She's an old ass Negress with the diabeetiss.

It's funny because they won't say out loud that black people are reluctant to get the jab. They dance around that. Because if we were honest and said black people don't want the jab, then we'd have to talk about why blacks are skeptical of the medical community. Then we'd get into all the awful thing medical experts have done, which would only validate not getting the jab.

So instead, the media has to blame low vaccination rates on white Republicans