Where we at with the new Kanye West album?

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I know some of you guys don't like the hippity hop cause it's nigger shit or whatever, but I genuinely like Kanye's music and his albums rollouts are some of the most fun. Call me a faggot if you want, but My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy was one of the best albums of the past decade.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I sho duz made clickity clackity beep boop buttery beats for ya massa

Mix_Monkey.jpg

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
I know some of you guys don't like the hippity hop cause it's nigger shit or whatever, but I genuinely like Kanye's music and his albums rollouts are some of the most fun. Call me a faggot if you want, but My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy was one of the best albums of the past decade.
MBDTF is amazing

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I hate most modern rap, but he does have a decent amount of songs that I think are good. I just cant stand the shit thats been going on for like 6 years now where its just niggers mumbling in autotune, its literally not music.
Rap is dependent on the quality of the producer, way more than rock or country, because the producer build the beat. But with computers these days, wannabees think they can do all that work themselves. It's not that easy, niggers.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
I used to cheer on Kanye when he said unpopular things but now I've come to understand the guy may be actually retarded. I can't listen to a retard's music. I like a couple songs on Graduation though.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Gimme a link and I'll listen but this is worded as if I know album release dates and have already downloaded it.

I was a Kanye fan for awhile, but Ye and Jesus is King were awful. He's really lost it as far as his music goes. Pretty sure this one won't be different.