White wahmen hate thread

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Wasn’t sure whether to put this here or in the nigger thread

IMG_0392.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I remember in like 2016-17 there was some big push by white women to “cancel” Chick-Fil-A cause of that but a lot gay people working there went “fuck that we love working here, I get Sundays off”.
Groups have been trying to “cancel” them for over a decade because they’re a Christian company but it will never happen since their food is so good that they have to have two drive thru lines.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Groups have been trying to “cancel” them for over a decade because they’re a Christian company but it will never happen since their food is so good that they have to have two drive thru lines.
Sadly they have become woke. The pictures of customers they put up now are 90% PoCs. They stopped playing Christian music and play popular music. They hire people with visible tattoos and who don't go to church. The boomer CEO didn't like being associated with the anti-gay stuff even though it was literally the highest sales day they ever had.

Atlanta is a woke cesspool and CFA has been compromised.

I 100% believe everything I wrote above, but fuck if we aren't clown world talking about fucking corporations being woke in this manner. This society can't collapse fast enough.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Sadly they have become woke. The pictures of customers they put up now are 90% PoCs. They stopped playing Christian music and play popular music. They hire people with visible tattoos and who don't go to church. The boomer CEO didn't like being associated with the anti-gay stuff even though it was literally the highest sales day they ever had.

Atlanta is a woke cesspool and CFA has been compromised.

I 100% believe everything I wrote above, but fuck if we aren't clown world talking about fucking corporations being woke in this manner. This society can't collapse fast enough.
Just look at Boeing - there’s soon to be a large lawsuit against the company because they put DEI nonsense above safety and actual important things.