Who is actually falling for this Biden heel turn?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
240C3D34-4350-41C1-B9E5-6355628F26E5.jpeg

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I don't know if this is about Kamala. The ZOG media hates this pullback from out forever war. They hated Trump's isolationism, and the only time they ever praised him was when he bombed Syria because Ivanka told him to. Remember, if America decides fighting any and all Islamic countries is not worth it, maybe we won't fight Iran, Maybe...we'll abandon our (((greatest ally))).

Even Hollywood -- as liberal faggots as they are -- when they make movies about the wars in Iraq or Afghanistan, they are never as aggressively anti-war as the Vietnam movies were.

Last edited:

Snake

From the beginning he's been nothing but a skin suit for the very kiked White House cabinet members to wear. I don't know how the nigger/street shitter would come into power when she's even more unpopular than he is.

Everything is by design. The Afghanistan failure, and purposely picking a mentally incompetent President who they can later replace.

There's a 'PR' company (I think they call themselves something else, consultancy or whatever) who work for governments mostly & have high-up connections with all the networks & pass down talking-point. It used to be predominantly news but now includes 'late night' shows.

They were the ones responsible for the pro-Cuomo (Cuomosexual, etc)... and then... Anti-Cuomo. Something's obviously on the cards with Biden, hence the sudden media turn.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
The whole point is to let them fuck up the Mid East even more so we can go back with a vengeance. I predict the Taliban will never attack Israel, and probably stir up shit with Iran instead. Democrats and Republicans holding hands calling for more war.
No president is gonna wanna be the guy that starts that shit up all over again. Its at an all time low of popularity

Snake

You know the chinks will start opening concentration camps the second bombs start going off at the new ventures. The US has no balls.
Camps? They’re looking to exterminate.

They probably have more nukes than Russia by now, thanks to Israel selling our nuclear secrets to them.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Because Iraq was a bunch of redneck kids that signed up for that shit, while Vietnam had half of the nations high school graduates dragged there kicking and screaming.
Gotta disagree there, Bob. There were a lot of experienced soldiers from the pre-faggotry days that did 1 or more tours in Iraq. Many had at least a 2 year degree. But as always, plenty of dumb rednecks and typical worthless Niggers as well.

Gotta disagree there, Bob. There were a lot of experienced soldiers from the pre-faggotry days that did 1 or more tours in Iraq. Many had at least a 2 year degree. But as always, plenty of dumb rednecks and typical worthless Niggers as well.
My point was that they all signed up for it. You’re gonna get a much more intense anti-war sentiment when so many of those kids were sent there against their will. Also, Vietnams death toll dwarfs Iraq/Afgan. The high school I went to has a memorial for all the kids that died there, there were 27 of them. 27 kids in one class, sent to die. How many people know someone that died in Iraq? Hardly anyone, because hardly anyone did.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
All it takes is a reasonable false flag and everyone will fall in line. Gender and pronouns will go out the window while a new generation of American men and women go somewhere to die for Israel.

Thre US military and the threat of force is the only thing keeping things together at the moment. If China takes Taiwan, Russia takes Ukraine. You might as well get ready for the breadlines at that point because it’s over once we lose our ability to force countries to use US dollars.