Why Do We Hate Joe?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I'm kinda stumped by why people are trying to ruin Joe's life. He drained a pedophile's bank account, seems to be a good sport about getting trolled, doesn't have sex with trannies, doesn't have hair plugs, doesn't beat teenagers, lives a humble life, gave us years of hilarity.

I don't get the hate.

What did I miss?

"hate" isnt the right word and nobody is trying to ruin his life. I dont even think anyone is really fucking with him much while he is on the trip. Just letting him be a retard on his own while everyone laughs at his posts. I can only speak for myself but Im really glad there some actual joe content to shit talk. Its been pretty slow/dry for a few years on joe content and this is a breath of fresh air over patposting. I dont think Joe needs any help fucking up this boat gig. Everyone is just watching and laughing unless someone is silently reporting him to the company when he posts something stupid. That is a real possibility but nobody has said they are doing that. So as far as I know this is about easy on Joe as this place has been in a while.

AIf0GXMh.webp

Last edited:

Steve Ramone

Back in "the day" he tried to get the subreddit shut down for ant. He also seemed to believe, like ant, we couldn't affect his life. Turns out when you archive his racist tweets he posted under his own name and send them to club owners, gigs got cancelled. Then he misrepresented what Redditors were actually doing while on the people's court by saying the tweets were fake or taken out of context. Fuck him.

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
I never got into Joe-posting on the subreddit. I definitely thought he was a lazy, entitled, ignorant, silly old boomer, but I never understood the hatred he got back then. Yes, the People's Court was hilarious and all his attempts at revenge. The Mooster was always fun to laugh at, but I didn't get why people wanted him to die.

Yes he enabled his brother, yes the stolen valor, yes the unjustified senses of achievement, entitlement, and importance. Yes he posts retarded boomer screeds on FB in all caps.

But there's something almost childlike about him that I always found endearing. I would unironically have a beer with Joe.