Worst O&A Guests

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Penn Jilette. Didn't get that it was supposed to be a hang and not the Penn show. Every time he would completely take over the show and repeated stories.

Used to be a hardcore libertarian but abandoned his ideals because of Trump and Covid. It is funny that he hates Trump just because he fired him on Celebrity Apprentice. Even funnier that he now has a tranny kid and looks like this.
23CARRYON2-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
I'm saying it right now: Kevin Smith is THE ABSOLUTE WORST guest they ever had, not because he had appearances that were legitimately bad (they were in my book) but he didn't fit the show, he wasn't funny, and the boys kissed his ass because he's famous.

I'm so glad that not only people I didn't hate wind up revealing themselves as hateable or at least humiliated themselves, but that people I always kinda detested did. Kevin Smith is a PC crybaby fat faggot and his movies are grossly overrated by his fans -- he shouldn't have a fan base at all! He did a similar thing to O&A (but especially Nana) by catering to fans by gatherings and whatnot. Nobody who is truly successful hangs out with their fans or people who consume their shit. I don't hang out with rockstars or winemakers, for example.
Has The Midnight Storquer been Maynard James Keenan all along?

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
One of my favorite episodes. I know jay mohr gets shit on but he was great on the show. He tried a bit too hard but the show needed the energy. Jay and Ronny B were really good together.
Jay Mohr's Harvey Keitel as Paul Reiser [i.e. 80's hack comic] impression was criminally underrated and should've been requested more from the faggot hosts (meanwhile we got plenty of Dice Kelly YUCK).

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Jim Breuer and his fucking hack wacky storytelling voice.

I hated the Pizza Man story. He sounded like a gossipping faggot old queen who couldn't wait to use his minor celebrity to hold over the head of some other neighborhood tough guy. Petty faggot shit.

I genuinely like Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back because it's totally silly and didn't have any real heartfelt moments, or was light on it.

The OG Clerks is a young amateur attempt at filmmaking, and it's pretty damn charming for what it is. Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back is an excellent comedy movie. The planet of the apes sequence is one of the funniest things ever done in a movie. "DAMN YOUSE!"

G

Most of those I would have mentioned have already been mentioned. The only one I'd add that I haven't seen would be Andrew Maxwell, the Irish comedian Jefferies brought in when they were both fucked up post St Patrick's day. Humourless, lecturing. Tell us more about how some bum gave you an enlightening life lesson. "Mais, oui. Mais, oui, James." Yuck.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Most of those I would have mentioned have already been mentioned. The only one I'd add that I haven't seen would be Andrew Maxwell, the Irish comedian Jefferies brought in when they were both fucked up post St Patrick's day. Humourless, lecturing. Tell us more about how some bum gave you an enlightening life lesson. "Mais, oui. Mais, oui, James." Yuck.
I actually liked him on the show, but he's probably turned into even more of a leftist faggot.

Andrew: "...So, St. Patrick drove all the snakes out of Ireland as a miracle. That's the story of how St. Patrick became the Patron Saint of Ireland."
Norton: "Were the Irish happy that the snakes were gone?"
Andrew: "...Yeah, they were quite pleased, yeah."
Laughter erupts from Jefferies

In hindsight, it was probably more to do with Jefferies being hungover and on drugs.

Wild

I love media!
Penn Jilette. Didn't get that it was supposed to be a hang and not the Penn show. Every time he would completely take over the show and repeated stories.

Used to be a hardcore libertarian but abandoned his ideals because of Trump and Covid. It is funny that he hates Trump just because he fired him on Celebrity Apprentice. Even funnier that he now has a tranny kid and looks like this.
View attachment 110015
I'm always surprised that people hold such a high opinion of Penn Jillette on O&A. He would just treat the show like it was his own podcast and barrel through with his own sermons and stories that gave zero chance for natural conversation.

Some other people I didn't care for on the show:

Joe Derosa: Tried way too hard to ingratiate himself into the Comedy Cellar mentality, which ended up blowing up in his face when he went after easy pickings like Skaterboi Quan and Dr. Steve. He was a dud on O&A, but I did think he was great on Uninformed.

Louis C.K: Just became this pretentious blowhard after his show went big and always acted like he was too big for the room. I mean, he was, but don't come onto the show, so we can listen to you "mmmhmm" in the background like some bored comedic adjudicator who just heard a joke that doesn't meet their bloated head standards.

Big A: Grating to listen to and his gimmick wore out fast. All the wackpackers were just human piñatas to be smacked around, but he's got to be the dullest one.

Dan Soder: You could always tell that he was treating his appearances as a potential "big break" for him, which led to him giving off this uncomfortable and kind of forced people-pleaser energy to the show. Was good on the Bonfire, though.

Gregg Hughes: :image_9248:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
One of my favorite episodes. I know jay mohr gets shit on but he was great on the show. He tried a bit too hard but the show needed the energy. Jay and Ronny B were really good together.
“Ronny came up with half a slice. You know I really slept on this Paul Reiser interview.” Love the Jay Mohrs.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I'm always surprised that people hold such a high opinion of Penn Jillette on O&A. He would just treat the show like it was his own podcast and barrel through with his own sermons and stories that gave zero chance for natural conversation.

Some other people I didn't care for on the show:

Joe Derosa: Tried way too hard to ingratiate himself into the Comedy Cellar mentality, which ended up blowing up in his face when he went after easy pickings like Skaterboi Quan and Dr. Steve. He was a dud on O&A, but I did think he was great on Uninformed.

Louis C.K: Just became this pretentious blowhard after his show went big and always acted like he was too big for the room. I mean, he was, but don't come onto the show, so we can listen to you "mmmhmm" in the background like some bored comedic adjudicator who just heard a joke that doesn't meet their bloated head standards.

Big A: Grating to listen to and his gimmick wore out fast. All the wackpackers were just human piñatas to be smacked around, but he's got to be the dullest one.

Dan Soder: You could always tell that he was treating his appearances as a potential "big break" for him, which led to him giving off this uncomfortable and kind of forced people-pleaser energy to the show. Was good on the Bonfire, though.

Gregg Hughes: :image_9248:
Big A sucked but that’s more Opie’s fault for having him on. And Dovid for discovering him.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I can't honestly say a lot of the picks mentioned in the thread (Birbiglia, DeRosa, Kaku, Mercurio, etc) were the worst because while they may have sucked individually, they helped to facilitate some great show moments even if it was completely accidental on their part.

The truly worst guests would have to be people who added absolutely nothing of value, not even as punching bags. High on that list are JoeH, Mike Baker and Maron. They were just self-obsessed, crushing bores who ground the whole show to a halt.

Big A appearances are trash and go on waaaay to long. One or two sentences, ok fine whatever, but entire news segments? Nobody wants to hear that shit. Another example of Ronnie B schooling the boys on how to do their own show.
The only good thing to come out of those hours-long news segment was Bill Burr absent-mindedly observing halfway through one that Big A seems to have a problem with st-words, only for Andrew to angrily snap back with "yeah, no shit" without a single stutter. Whole studio went nuts with WOAAAHs and Jimmy the Gent impersonations.