WWAW Better Call Saul coming out again this coming monday?

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Apparently the actor for Saul just went on a podcast and spoiled massive parts of the finale like a dolt.

What podcast? It’s possible there was an agreement to not release the podcast until Tuesday, but the podcasters pulled a O&A on Anthony Weiner

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
That cartoon was lazy as fuck. Talk about cheap animation.

I was thinking of how they could have not fucked this show up. Bear with me here. Set it earlier in time, maybe 10-15 years. Take it completely out of Albuquerque. No BB characters at all. No vague allusions to it, nothing that cannot be avoided. Obviously no Bob Odenkirk, get a good younger actor. Completely scrap the Jimmy/Saul/Gene idea.

He's starting out as a lawyer, and over a few seasons watch him go from a fairly competent, borderline respectable guy to a pretty cunning crook and attorney to monsters. Maybe he defends a Mafia guy, a serial killer, something at that level. He wins some of his high profile cases, loses some, and eventually has to leave town under bad circumstances. Where does he go? Albuquerque, New Mexico. Changes his name from whatever it is for this series. End of show. It solves the problem of making it stand on its own from Breaking Bad. And gives you total freedom to do whatever you want with family, friends, rivals etc.
Your idea sucks just as bad and it would get cancelled after 5 episodes

G

I miss him bros

howardhamlin.jpg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
They’re terrible actors, or is it the writing? Maybe both.

It’s definitely the writing too. Mike and Gus were great in Breaking Bad but they’ve been terrible this season. They’ve had nothing to work with so you can tell the actors checked out.

Rhea Seehorn though - she can only play the tough lawyer type. She was fine at that. This season though, we’re she’s actually show some range of emotion for once? Ooof.