WWAW River’s Edge? (1986)

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I’ve heard about the movie over the years but never sat down and watched it. Sounds like it’s pretty heavy / dark one but is it good? Worth A Watch? Chop Chee?

IMG_2938.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Did you know Crispin Glover's dad played one of the two assassin faggots in Diamonds Are Forever. I didn't. But now we both do.
He’s one of those actors I could see having some movie come out of nowhere where he’s he usual wacky / crazy performance and ends up winning an Oscar and having a huge career resurgence. Like Mickey Rourke in the Wrestler or Brendan Fraser in The Whale.

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
I liked it a lot when I was younger but not sure if that means it holds up. Used to like The Outsiders too but when I rewatched it a year ago, we shut it off. Holy shit, what a bunch of whiny faggots. "Waaah. We're from the outskirts of town. Nobody likes us." Good. You belong there.

Last edited:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I’ve heard about the movie over the years but never sat down and watched it. Sounds like it’s pretty heavy / dark one but is it good? Worth A Watch? Chop Chee?

View attachment 197028
Definitely worth a watch. Kind of a throwback to the dark cynical 70s style. Kind of a commentary on gen x nihilism