WWAW The Amazing Digital Circus

The Real Ray WiIson

Raymondo Munoz
Looks gay as shit, don't understand the appeal at all.
Watch an episode and give it a chance. My kid stumbled upon it even though the themes are too dark for him. The art reminds me of Reboot and other early computer generated animation so probably a bit of nostalgia in there somewhere. A big part of the appeal is also that it's much less shitty than the other shows he wants to watch at his age so I take what I can get.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Watch an episode and give it a chance. My kid stumbled upon it even though the themes are too dark for him. The art reminds me of Reboot and other early computer generated animation so probably a bit of nostalgia in there somewhere. A big part of the appeal is also that it's much less shitty than the other shows he wants to watch at his age so I take what I can get.
Your kid sounds like a poofter

Troy Maclure

So easily forgotten…

Nice faggot kid stupid