WWAWD Chinese lunch buffet

Rascal

Say what you want about the chinks, but nothing compares to this when you're starving. They're smart too, because no one ever eats enough to make up for the price.

joOKXw7FlQvjZRgM.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Didn’t Covid make a lot of these places close down? I remember my area having a couple around but not anymore post Covid. I remember when I lived in Orlando a couple places got caught putting whatever people didn’t eat back in the buffet trays.

Speaking of Buffets, I read recently there’s only 11 buffets on the Vegas strip and many properties dropped them post Covid. That used to be part of the Vegas experience - cheap / comped buffet but that seems to be a thing of the past.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Say what you want about the chinks, but nothing compares to this when you're starving. They're smart too, because no one ever eats enough to make up for the price.

View attachment 194888
One of Jim Florentines “Meet The Creeps” hidden camera DVD’s had him, Don Jameson, and I think Club Soda Kenny go to one of these buffets and they pulled up there chairs to it and brought their own buckets to take food. I know some people here don’t like Club Soda Kenny but that giant dolt could really make people uncomfortable for laughs.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Every health code violation I've ever heard about has been at a chink place. Over rated ass food too.
Wow, the same 8 vegetables and noodles with stringy ass beef?? No way!!! Except I can have an Italian or Greek make me some without the MSG and soy coverup.