23 and me

G

Anyone done this shit? Im kinda interested. I researched to see if they give away your dna to law enforcement etc and apparently its one of the few ancestory companies who dont. The other posts against it are just deranged shit like "its run by jews who want to use your dna for cloning torture victims". But im still not really confortable with sending them my semen.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Anyone done this shit? Im kinda interested. I researched to see if they give away your dna to law enforcement etc and apparently its one of the few ancestory companies who dont. The other posts against it are just deranged shit like "its run by jews who want to use your dna for cloning torture victims". But im still not really confortable with sending them my semen.
I think if you're retaining semen and get a doctor's note they will let you just send a finger or two.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Let me phrase this like less of a schizo. I find it selfish to send in your DNA, as it will implicate your relatives in whatever they've been up to. Send in a vial of cummies and find out your old man was the the Gray Man, the Werewolf of Wysteria? Fuck that.

I mean, unless you're into ropes doused in gasoline being inserted into your anus before being lit on fire.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
you know- I lied about finding out I was 43 percent "North African" because of 23 and me

never happened

no.........my mom told me that my dad's parents were from Moracco, and they were LARP'ing as wops when they moved to southen italy as kids
I know a Moroccan Jew and he's white as snow. It's all so confusing

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
chart.png